Page 25 of 82 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops/Visor-chan View Post
    "Professor, threatening me after someone was just murdered? I'd recant that statement if I were you" I tell him, looking around before staring at Zoom again. "Alright, so you'd be the fastest person here, right? Fast enough to, if I remember correctly, search the whole mansion twice when I was talking to you. Now, factoring that in, it'd be easy for you to zip past everybody and slip something into Spider-Man's drink, wouldn't it Professor Zoom?"
    *Yachiru, having not really spoken much, would proceed to speak her mind on this*

How do we know if wasn't you and the White Lady? You two have been hanging around each other an awful lot, and it's easy to say that you were both acting suspicious. Sure, the loudmouth didn't really try to make friends (meaning Jericho), but he doesn't strike me as the type to poison someone. Attack them from behind, maybe. And who's to say that the poison was manufactured? Maybe it was enchanted
    Last edited by Keltset; 06-13-2014 at 02:03 PM. Reason: #HailHydra

Quote Originally Posted by Keltset View Post
    *Yachiru, having not really spoken much, would proceed to speak her mind on this*

How do we know if wasn't you and the White Lady? You two have been hanging around each other an awful lot, and it's easy to say that you were both acting suspicious. Sure, the loudmouth didn't really try to make friends (meaning Jericho), but he doesn't strike me as the type to poison someone. Attack them from behind, maybe. And who's to say that the poison was manufactured? Maybe it was enchanted
    Gohan flares up, I put my hand up and keep my eyes on Zoom. "AT ease Gohan, I'm use to being threatened, I can handle this"

Besides if Zoom tried something he'd be in for a surprise. My attention was then shifted to one of the kids from earlier. I looked at the small girl with the impossibly bright pink hair. She brought up a good point

"Well, we don't know much right now, do we? Speaking for myself, I don't buy Jericho poisoning anyone either, but considering Professor Zoom here is blindingly fast, he seems like a more likely possibility. Emma and I have been hanging around each other because we're from the same world as Deadpool, we're friends. I can tell you that I don't really know much about chemicals, and I couldn't enchant anything as I'm not experienced at all with magic. What about you, miss?" I ask her
    Last edited by Froggy; 06-06-2014 at 09:42 PM.
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

It happened suddenly and was over before they could know it. It looked as if the Spider person hybrid revealed himself to be a traitor. Then it became apparent that this was a homicide. All while this figure brushed it off while it was nothing. Needless to say, she was not pleased.

Her attention turned to the others, not making any assumptions just yet. "We shall find who did this, but we must not be hasty with our votes. We need to find out all of our capabilities before we can apply judgement to anyone."

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops/Visor-chan View Post
    Gohan flares up, I put my hand up and keep my eyes on Zoom. "AT ease Gohan, I'm use to being threatened, I can handle this"

Besides if Zoom tried something he'd be in for a surprise. My attention was then shifted to one of the kids from earlier. I looked at the small girl with the impossibly bright pink hair. She brought up a good point

"Well, we don't know much right now, do we? Speaking for myself, I don't buy Jericho poisoning anyone either, but considering Professor Zoom here is blindingly fast, he seems like a more likely possibility. Emma and I have been hanging around each other because we're from the same world as Deadpool, we're friends. I can tell you that I don't really know much about chemicals, and I couldn't enchant anything as I'm not experienced at all with magic. What about you, miss?" I ask her
    *Yachiru would use shunpo, moving fast enough so that she seemed to have teleported, in Visor-chan's mind*

He's not the only one who can move fast. But my people have a code of honor and we chose to fight, not to be cowards and poison. *she'd spy desserts on the table, and go after them*

Yay! Sweets!
    Last edited by Keltset; 06-13-2014 at 02:04 PM. Reason: #HailHydra

"I...was wrong. There is a traitor. Or more. And before we had the chance to build the camaraderie I know we could have formed. Cut down in the prime of his spider life." He looked over. "I will say a few words."

He cleared his throat. "I can't say that I knew Spider Man for very long but he seemed like a pretty cool guy for a man with spider powers. I'm sure that wherever he is, he is proudly doing spider things, like making webs for some fools and flies, and I wish him well. Hakuna matata. We will get through this. As a group. As a team. As a...family. So I swear upon my name, Captain Butch Flowers."

Quote Originally Posted by Keltset View Post
    *Yachiru would use shunpo, moving fast enough so that she seemed to have teleported, in Visor-chan's mind*

He's not the only one who can move fast. But my people have a code of honor and we chose to fight, not to be cowards and poison. *she'd spy desserts on the table, and go after them*

Yay! Sweets!
    TO say I was shocked would be an understatement. She practically teleported. Said her people have a code of honor and choose to fight. Possibly means she's more straightforward. That left Zoom still. Emma considered Osborn but that felt too obvious. These archnemesis types wanted their foes to die at their hands usually and I wanted to consider who'd be more subtle. I wasn't sure on Zoom, but he seemed the best bet. So far.
    Last edited by Froggy; 06-06-2014 at 10:50 PM.
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Emma Frost had seen more than a few deaths in her life. Civilians. Students of the Massachusetts Academy. Students at Genosha. Jean Grey. Students at the Xavier Institute For Higher Learning. Some come back, most do not.

Spider-Man's sudden death was a shock to her. Just moments earlier, she playfully caused him to fill Deadpool's mouth with webbing. Now, he was gone.

She looked around the room. She decided to block her thoughts in case anyone with the ability to read her mind did so.

"I'm not going to try to base suspicion on what I don't know. So, what I know is:"

"Evinlea: arrogant and likely to kill, but not with poison. No motive."

Emma shook her head. She wanted to find reason to accuse Evinlea but there wasn't enough.

"Harry Osborn. Likely to kill. Poison is part of the "goblin" legacy. Motive was the arguing between him and Spider-Man just minutes before his death, about Spider-Man killing Harry's father."

Vote: Harry Osborn

Gohan stared at Zoom and Cyclops before nodding as he turned away, looking towards Emma. "But don't you think putting the blame on Harry would be a bit too obvious? I mean, yeah he had a reason to do it but how would he have gotten a chance to do it and with how much he wanted to attack Spider-Man earlier, I think he'd rather do it with his hands or something other than poison."

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    Gohan stared at Zoom and Cyclops before nodding as he turned away, looking towards Emma. "But don't you think putting the blame on Harry would be a bit too obvious? I mean, yeah he had a reason to do it but how would he have gotten a chance to do it and with how much he wanted to attack Spider-Man earlier, I think he'd rather do it with his hands or something other than poison."
    Emma looked back at Gohan.

"Gohan, Harry had as much opportunity to do that as much as anyone" Emma stated. "He is the only one who demonstrated motive to kill, obvious or not. And the obviousness can be used as alibi."

And then Emma played the ball to Gohan's court.

"If you think there's another suspect, please share your case. I am sure it's not only I that would want to hear your opinion."
    Last edited by Rei; 06-06-2014 at 10:34 PM.

"You wanna know who I think did it?" Gohan asked glancing around before gesturing his head at wherever in the room, Kotomine was in. "Haven't heard him say that much or even held a conversation throughout this entire time. It really sets off my suspicion. But, you make a good point Emma." Gohan admitted. It just didn't feel that Harry was the killer. Sure he had a reason, but with the rage Harry showed, Gohan imagined Harry would have wanted to beat him to death or somethingthat wasn't poison of all things..

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    "You wanna know who I think did it?" Gohan asked glancing around before gesturing his head at wherever in the room, Kotomine was in. "Haven't heard him say that much or even held a conversation throughout this entire time. It really sets off my suspicion. But, you make a good point Emma." Gohan admitted. It just didn't feel that Harry was the killer. Sure he had a reason, but with the rage Harry showed, Gohan imagined Harry would have wanted to beat him to death or somethingthat wasn't poison of all things..
    Emma considered Gohan's theory.

She looked at Kotomine, and couldn't fairly assess the person.

She thought briefly of digging into his head but thought it wouldn't be wise. For all she knew, it would make her his next target.

She looked back at Gohan.

Emma asked sweetly, "How are your interrogation skills, Gohan my dear?"

It all happened suddenly. One of the group - Spider-Man - went into a sudden frenzy and starting attacking everyone. Homura immediately stood ready, a silver shield appearing by the side of her arm. The girl wasted no time in reaching into the infinite space under the shield, hoping against hope that the Beyonder left her at least one of her guns to protect herself. She had to act fast at the present danger, and if she had to take Spider-Man down, traitor or not...

Then, it just...ended. The hero's body laid limp on the floor. Homura closed her eyes and caught her breath, pulling her hand out and observing the others as they surrounded the first victim of the game. Homura managed to pick up one thing from all the noise of the chaos; poison. She also took note of two of the names thrown into the ring; Frost and Osborn. Homura already had her suspicions about Emma, taking her powers and her associations into account, but. Then, there's Harry Osborn. She didn't pick up too much from him, but she knew he had some sort of grudge against the hero. Wynne? She did take her into the kitchen earlier for a talk. Could she have spiked Spider-Man's drink, somehow?

"Emma raises a good point," Homura said, going deep in thought. "He's the only one in this room with any clear motivation to kill Spider-Man. As far as he was concerned, he was staring straight at his father's apparent murderer. Traitors kill their victims. Would Harry Osborn deny the opportunity of poetic justice? His aggressiveness could be an act for a more subtle kill, or this might be someone else's MO entirely."

She then looked over to Emma with a sharp stare. "I have my other opinions."
    Last edited by Rozen; 06-06-2014 at 11:00 PM.

*Yachiru would turn to stare at the White Lady, a grin on her face*

I vote we start questioning you first.

*then she spies cake*
    CAKE!

*her attention has deviated for now*
    Last edited by Keltset; 06-13-2014 at 02:05 PM. Reason: #HailHydra

Quote Originally Posted by Hamura View Post
    She then looked over to Emma with a sharp stare. "I have my other opinions."
    Emma smiled at Hamura's aggressive stance. She was sure it was not going to lead to answers anytime soon, but perhaps lead to some clues.

She replied to Hamura's statement and stare. "Care to share even one of them?"

Quote Originally Posted by The Death of Spider-Man View Post
    Spider-Man was helping himself to some a drink in the dining hall when he suddenly collapsed over. Slowly getting up, Spider-Man began to hallucinate, believing everyone around him was the Green Goblin. He attempted to attack everyone in sight until his heart rate became too high. In a matter of seconds, he goes into cardiac arrest. Efforts were made to revive him, but they proved to be fruitless. It was then the other champions realized that someone had poisoned his drink!
    "Oh crap. I ate that food too. Does that mean I'm gonna freak out and think everyone is... is... ...Paste Pot Pete? Damn it, I don't have a good nemesis. Maybe the halal guy that always screws up my order. Yeah."

Deadpool tapped Spider-Man's body with his foot, just to make sure he wasn't faking.

"So much for n--"

Quote Originally Posted by Mister E.
    Mister E observes the lifeless body of Spider-Man. A slight grin could seen on his face.

“So much for nobody dying under your watch.”
    The Merc With A Mouth snapped his fingers, whisking his hand disappointingly in front of him.

"Nertz, I was totally going to say that! You grifted my cliche one-liner, big time."

Quote Originally Posted by Allie Brosh View Post
    Just as I was beginning to feel comfortable and at ease in this strange new place, with all these weird people, the unthinkable happened. "W...wait...!" I stammered, confused. "W... what... j-just happened? Spider-Man?"

But he was gone. The greatest superhero of all time, dead and vanished, in an instant. How could this happen? What kind of twisted place was this?
    I lay down on the couch, sad. I couldn't think of what else to do, I only knew that my newest, bestest friend ever, was dead, and he'd left me here, all alone with everyone else.
    Especially Not-Spider-Man, who lay on the ground beneath the couch. He had his legs lightly crossed at the ankles, his hands folded across his ribs, with thumbs twiddling in circles.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Boxes
    I feel like Snoopy if he got too fat to climb on top of the doghouse.
    "Don't stress over it, Allie. Spidey just forgot to take his medication today. He's gonna be fine-- I think the Beyonder just sent him home to go get some more and thought it'd be funny to scare us.

That guy is kind of a jerk."

He sat up quickly, looking at her weird-shaped mopey face. Come on kid, let's get distracted.

"Hey!! I think I found some paper in the other room if you wanna show me your super-coloring powers. I'm not great at drawing, but if you've got any spare crayons I can give it a try too."

Quote Originally Posted by Yahciru View Post
    *Yachiru would turn to stare at the White Lady, a grin on her face*

I vote we start questioning you first. *then she spies cake* CAKE! *her attention has deviated for now*
    Deadpool bats her hands away from the cake and grabs a slice for himself.

"No! My young protege, it could be a trap. A delicious, delicious poisoned or barbiturated trap."

Pulling up his mask past his mouth, he practically swallowed it whole.
    Last edited by Deadpooligan; 06-06-2014 at 11:57 PM.