Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 60 of 60
  1. #46
    Senior Member Kees_L's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gdeo View Post
    I'll sift through it tonight and add what's important.
    But let us know what all of you want, this is your forum and your Hellboy family ,so let's continue the tradition of making this a fun place to be.
    Hi gdeo,

    my personal requests for threads to be saved would be ones which all aren't showing up as by the designated link:
    1 - the flaunt thread;
    2 - Maija's Hellboy Cooking / Recipe Thread;
    3 - my Hellboy Breda Comics Festival Convention Thread;

    I cannot assess whether these would already have become lost or not, because at least since the reboot the search function doesn't work, with Google also seeming 100% unable to show me threads from any time before the reboot of May 30th 2014 (anything that does come up remains blank).
    Last edited by Kees_L; 05-08-2014 at 05:31 PM.
    SLINT / Mike Mignola / Walt Whitman / Arthur Louriť / Dr. Pepper

  2. #47
    Senior Member Kees_L's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CBM View Post
    Okay kids someone needs to help me out here...I have access until next Wednesday to the old board...I can't go sifting through your discussion here so I need for someone to give me a list of what you want me to pull from there...I want to help but if I have to figure this out on my own then it won't happen...if you want me to leave it as it is then I will...
    CBM
    Dear CBM or gdeo,

    The reboot and its complete suddenness has me feel as if searching for threads would appear undoable I'm sorry to say.
    Also, the strict CBR modding on preventing even the discussing this very situation at all, (some Super Mod or such even intervened onto stopping discussion abruptly) hasn't helped. Like the overall CBR message would be to "not mention the reboot or things needing to remain" or you'd get banned?

    Aside from that, when I try searching for older forums, even through the designated link, only very few threads appear visible, like just a one page list going only some months back. Threads I'd recommend for saving would have lastly been posted in longer ago.

    Maybe that's the reason how come not many people appear be suggesting existing threads to save?
    SLINT / Mike Mignola / Walt Whitman / Arthur Louriť / Dr. Pepper

  3. #48
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    47

    Default

    We are going to try our best to recover what we can recover.
    If it's not possible,the cool and fun thing is ...that we get a clean slate and begin anew with all kinds of new awesomeness!
    Hang in there folks!

  4. #49
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Where'd everyone go?

  5. #50
    Senior Member Kees_L's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CBM View Post
    Where'd everyone go?
    Cleaning house, some weeding, groceries, cooking, putting music on and in a bit I'll be watching 'Intouchables' or the 'Breadcrumb Trail' DVD.

    How about you?
    SLINT / Mike Mignola / Walt Whitman / Arthur Louriť / Dr. Pepper

  6. #51
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Alrighty Party People...gonna try to get some of the threads requested on here....may not be able to do it(sorry) but like i said it'll be a great opportunity to have a clean slate and start fresh with new and shiny awesomeness.
    Thanks for being patient and thanks for being awesome!

  7. #52
    Junior Member maija's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The wilds of Albert
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kees_L View Post
    Hi gdeo,

    my personal requests for threads to be saved would be ones which all aren't showing up as by the designated link:
    1 - the flaunt thread;
    2 - Maija's Hellboy Cooking / Recipe Thread;
    3 - my Hellboy Breda Comics Festival Convention Thread;

    I cannot assess whether these would already have become lost or not, because at least since the reboot the search function doesn't work, with Google also seeming 100% unable to show me threads from any time before the reboot of May 30th 2014 (anything that does come up remains blank).
    Aw, thanks, Kees. However, I'm afraid the Hellboard Recipe thread met its end a while ago, during one of the routine CBR server culls. At least I couldn't get to it the last time I checked, which was months or even a year ago when I went to get a recipe.

  8. #53
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Gary is the best and everything that gets reposted here is because of him...I am up to my **** in tshirts etc... Thanks Gary!

  9. #54
    Senior Member Kees_L's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CBM View Post
    Gary is the best and everything that gets reposted here is because of him...I am up to my **** in tshirts etc... Thanks Gary!
    You're pretty great yourself, shirts or no - wait - you're just pretty great yourself. Funny story I once got a shirt from Gary, a Hellboy II movie shirt, a large one, which is now my go-to-indoor manrobe.

    Quote Originally Posted by maija View Post
    Aw, thanks, Kees. However, I'm afraid the Hellboard Recipe thread met its end a while ago, during one of the routine CBR server culls. At least I couldn't get to it the last time I checked, which was months or even a year ago when I went to get a recipe.
    I hope if we make another such thread, you would come visit?
    SLINT / Mike Mignola / Walt Whitman / Arthur Louriť / Dr. Pepper

  10. #55
    Zinco Sales Rep DannyBoy7783's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Request: there was a verrrrrry long (but I think mostly inactive now) Hellboy art thread. A lot of incredible stuff was in there. If that hasn't already been restored can it be? That thread was a real chronicle of people's blood, sweat, and tears. I just re-registered and wanted to mention it before I forget.

    As an aside: this was the only forum I was ever really involved in and I really enjoyed seeing such an early join date and my post count. This reboot is......very disappointing.

  11. #56
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Sorry,Hellions....all is pretty much lost.
    the only way to have saved any material would to have cut and paste everything...but all the photos would not have been transfered over.
    Don't give up folks.I've been through three of these reboots already and we always bounce back better and stronger.

  12. #57
    Senior Member Kees_L's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoy7783 View Post
    I just re-registered and wanted to mention it before I forget.

    As an aside: this was the only forum I was ever really involved in and I really enjoyed seeing such an early join date and my post count.
    Yeah but, seeing you already re-registered, with bigger head and all, what you posted about everything really amounted to stuff particularly, so please keep on saying it. Like only you can.

    Please feel free to remain on the lawn, longtimer. Like you know things from way back, like Bon Jovi...
    Last edited by Kees_L; 05-18-2014 at 07:44 AM.
    SLINT / Mike Mignola / Walt Whitman / Arthur Louriť / Dr. Pepper

  13. #58
    Senior Member Kees_L's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gdeo View Post
    Sorry,Hellions....all is pretty much lost.
    We can take it. Mister Gloomy Pants.

    Besides, you're awesome. Missus Christine said so. And she is the real Kate Corrigan of the books, so.

    All is not lost, even if it kinda is. It's just a matter of more posting, with enough attitude, especially if you're old. Gotta nap now...
    Last edited by Kees_L; 05-18-2014 at 08:01 AM. Reason: I'm old...
    SLINT / Mike Mignola / Walt Whitman / Arthur Louriť / Dr. Pepper

  14. #59
    Zinco Sales Rep DannyBoy7783's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kees_L View Post
    Yeah but, seeing you already re-registered, with bigger head and all, what you posted about everything really amounted to stuff particularly, so please keep on saying it. Like only you can.

    Please feel free to remain on the lawn, longtimer. Like you know things from way back, like Bon Jovi...
    Um, what??

  15. #60
    Senior Member Kees_L's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoy7783 View Post
    Um, what??
    I'm saying: please remain around with saying what you say, despite the unfortunate reboot.

    Coupled with the fact that the post-reboot CBR provides a significant growth or resizement to avatars.
    Last edited by Kees_L; 05-24-2014 at 09:28 AM.
    SLINT / Mike Mignola / Walt Whitman / Arthur Louriť / Dr. Pepper

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •