Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default All-New Wasp Stands Divided in New Marvel NOW! Teaser Image

All-New Wasp stands opposite "Deadpool and the Mercs for Money's" Foolkiller in the latest teaser image for Marvel NOW!

Full article here.

I've been hoping so bad for a teaser with Wasp.

Should have been more specific.

Mighty Member

Foolkiller, literally the least interesting member of Deadpool's crew costume and skill wise. Unless he's replacing Doc Samson as the premiere superhero psychologist, which he won't, there's nothing there. Could have been Paladin u_u

Lovely Mike Deodato Jr's art, but extremely boring teasers. Marvel Comics is trying to get their own Deadpool, I get it. Tell me why I should care about divided we whatever.

Incredible Member

Ha ha ha ! It's like Marvel is not even trying... It's almost funny !

Besides the Thor reveal these Promos really don't mean anything to me, not saying I won't read any of these characters but what I need to make my decision is actually titles, creative teams, and a basic premise and we aren't getting any of that for another week or so.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Yeah, uh...I guess Slapstick and Foolkiller are promoting the new Deadpool book and All-New Wasp promoting the Avengers relaunch? I have my doubts they'd give her a solo.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Besides the Thor reveal these Promos really don't mean anything to me, not saying I won't read any of these characters but what I need to make my decision is actually titles, creative teams, and a basic premise and we aren't getting any of that for another week or so.
    Yeah I'm just reading Amazing Spider-Man monthly from Marvel Comics now. Everything else I'm getting from Marvel Unlimited, with six months of delay but honestly I'm having more fun that way then getting the comics from the stands. Spider-Woman was REALLY REALLY cool before Secret Wars, I was truly surprised with that book. All I'm seeing from Marvel Comics is a collective of bad decisions, one after another. Secret Wars like it happened was a mistake. Great books were broken because of that and it didn't really pay off. If they want to make some real competition for what DC Comics is doing right now, whatever is going on isn't working at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, uh...I guess Slapstick and Foolkiller are promoting the new Deadpool book and All-New Wasp promoting the Avengers relaunch? I have my doubts they'd give her a solo.
    I'm thinking they are lab testing a "Marvel Comics" Deadpool. Which isn't a bad idea really, since Fox gets to keep all the fun from Deadpool. I think both Slapstick, Foolkiller and the other mercs are going 'solo' without Deadpool, which makes sense businesswise, not sure if it makes sense storywise. I don't know, I just wish Marvel Comics were at a better place right now. I keep coming here hoping things will be better but anything other than Dan Slott's Spidey makes my eyes roll. I mean, I really love what Joe Kelly is doing with Spidey and Deadpool, but that's it. I have all this crazy love and crave for bad ass Captain America, Iron Man and all the characters from Captain America: Civil War and nowhere to go. Ultimates is cool from what I'm getting from the Marvel Unlimited app, but I can't help but imagine what would be like if Marvel was actually working more close to Marvel Studios thinking through these characters. I'd like to see some Ed Brubaker like Black Panther, Cap and Winter Soldier stories in Ultimates. It was the perfect opportunity for them to create a whole new concept of an Avengers team while Iron Man could lead the Avengers with some heavy hitters like Spider-Man and the Hulk (the real ones). But oh well.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zauri View Post
    Yeah I'm just reading Amazing Spider-Man monthly from Marvel Comics now. Everything else I'm getting from Marvel Unlimited, with six months of delay but honestly I'm having more fun that way then getting the comics from the stands. Spider-Woman was REALLY REALLY cool before Secret Wars, I was truly surprised with that book. All I'm seeing from Marvel Comics is a collective of bad decisions, one after another. Secret Wars like it happened was a mistake. Great books were broken because of that and it didn't really pay off. If they want to make some real competition for what DC Comics is doing right now, whatever is going on isn't working at all.
    I think they are trolling. Remember that Brevoort think that Outrage and fan-rage sell. I think they are trying really hard to upset the fans to provoke a reaction and make them talking about these new books.

i need this to be an Avengers Arena announcement cause i just don't care about most of those new characters

Quote Originally Posted by lordozone View Post
    I think they are trolling. Remember that Brevoort think that Outrage and fan-rage sell. I think they are trying really hard to upset the fans to provoke a reaction and make them talking about these new books.
    Well, according to the sales, that's apparently true for the X-men, but not for the rest of the line.

Rookie Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zauri View Post
    Marvel Comics is trying to get their own Deadpool, I get it.

How do you mean? Sorry, I don't really know anything about Marvel comics anymore but what you said sounds intriguing.

Besides from nice art, I'm not really gripped by these
    That is the land of lost content, I see it shining plain, the happy highways where I went and cannot come again.

I'm more surprised seeing the Merc for Money taking center stage considering the characters themselves were relatively unknown to most people before hand. That being said they've been doing a very good job with them so I'm not complaining.