Super Moderator

Default REVIEW: Jupiter's Legacy 2, #1

Mark Millar and Frank Quitely make a welcome return with "Jupiter's Legacy 2" #1, a straightforward and action-packed reintroduction that focuses on the beginning of a resistance movement.

Full review here.

Jupiter's circle really made Legacy volume 2 much more exciting read and Quitely's art seems alot better than how it was in Legacy volume 1.
    "Social critics donít mean a thing to me. Itís really easy to ignore them, because I believe in what Iím doing 100 percent. So any naysayers for the public good can just buzz off. They might be a drag for a moment, but after that moment is over, it always ends up being gasoline to my fire." - Quentin Tarantino

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drz View Post
    Jupiter's circle really made Legacy volume 2 much more exciting read and Quitely's art seems alot better than how it was in Legacy volume 1.
    I think because the title took a year off Quitely's artwork looks much better. I mean, he still has trouble drawing people, but his layouts are at least more dynamic.
    Opinions may vary in quality.

Current Manga Reviews: Twin Star Exorcists Vol. 3, Library Wars Vol. 15 and Inuyashiki Vol. 3

I think that Chloe and their son are at least as important as driving forces behind the rebellion as Hutch. Indeed, I'd say it's a lot more Chloe's rebellion than his, though he is a full participant. And she has been pushed into this by her son.