Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Its just a lack of attention to detail, I'd imagine.
    I hope so.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    I really hope they actually don't warm up to him that much. At least, not the way that they did the original. They can be friendly, but I want their hearts to wait for NuSuperman to return.
    I hope not, nusuperman is a jerk.

seems like this will make medislike smww even more, because they still trying to pass as she loved him pfff.
    At least there is powerring, but the only senior member of JL that is a woman have to get romantic entaglements to Nusuperman. that is really wrong, I hope they downplay it

What you think of him is irrelevant. This world's Bruce loves him as his best friend and this world's Diana loves him as a lover. So they should indeed favor their Superman over Superdad.

And they're not trying to "pass it off" that she love(d) him. They're acknowledging it. Its canon fact. That you're in extreme denial about it is on you, not the writing.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 04-18-2016 at 04:42 PM.
    They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son. - Jor-El.

BANNED

My only concern is that they go a "Batman and Wonder Woman bond over Superman's disappearance" scenario, like they did with Tim and Cassie when Conner died. That was creepy then and would be even more creepy now.
    that would be fun, if there isn't a guy called steve trevor that wonder woman loves

BANNED

What you think of him is irrelevant. Bruce loves him as a friend and Diana loves him as a lover. So they should indeed favor their Superman over Superdad.
    loved him as a lover. she doesn't love him or never loved as johns has stated. I don't understand this sexist obssession on making her weep for nusuperamn

Quote Originally Posted by Tayswift View Post
    loved him as a lover. she doesn't love him or never loved as johns has stated. I don't understand this sexist obssession on making her weep for nusuperamn
    I mean, not that I really liked the ship, but they were very much in love. Whether you found the writing good or not is up for opinions

Its not sexist obsession.Their friend is possibly dead.Wanting them to show that they actually care about that fact is hardly a unreasonable position(Especially in the case of WW.Considering compassion is supposed to be one of her core traits).Even if he was a bit of a jerk

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

It's not sexist to be sad when your boyfriend dies tragically.
    Follow your inner moonlight, do not hide the madness. -Ginsberg

I suppose that Batman will seek pre-FP kryptonite to be prepared against Superdad.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    So judging from the solicits they will react.
    Batman: I don't trust you.
    Flash:This is too weird
    Cyborg:Uhhh
    Aquaman: Ehh
    Wonder Woman: I don't feel comftarble next to you.
    I have been reading posts from you guys talking about their being a different Superman interacting with the Leaguers. I must confess that I did not believe the posts. I thought they were being funny or doing fanfic hypothesis stuff.

Silly me. It's really a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I suppose that Batman will seek pre-FP kryptonite to be prepared against Superdad.
    Or Batman will just use mean words. That's stopped Superdad in his tracks several times before.
    Higher, Faster, Further....More.

Discipline = Freedom.

Invincible: The greatest superhero comic in the universe!

249.jpg

Did it work? The Gif?

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    I have been reading posts from you guys talking about their being a different Superman interacting with the Leaguers. I must confess that I did not believe the posts. I thought they were being funny or doing fanfic hypothesis stuff.

Silly me. It's really a thing.
    I wanted it to be funny. Its a little gloomy here now a days.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Or Batman will just use mean words. That's stopped Superdad in his tracks several times before.
    "The only time you inspired anyone was when Nuperman was dead."

I'd laugh real hard if Bruce noted that Superdad didn't have the backbone he's used to seeing from Superman.
    They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son. - Jor-El.