Default Ewing Conspiracy (Spoilers on Ewing books)

So folks mentioned that there are two versions of Maestro on Prime Earth Universe now (the Future Imperfect one and the Battleworld one), and it got me wonder.
    I'll keep it short. I believe Ewing is building up a team of extremely dangerous villains who will or has become aware of the unique situation of All-New All-Different Omniverse:
    Maestro, the God-King
    Reed Richards, the Maker
    Conner Sims, Anti-Man
    Thanos, the Mad Titan
    Do you want to see them team up? Are there any other villains who's also been aware of the implication of Secret Wars?
    “If you want to really see a road map of where our movies will be (going) in the next five, 10 or 20 years, read the comics,” says Joe Quesada, Marvel’s chief creative officer. “Because they’re almost always a precursor to what’s on the horizon in our cinematic universe and our television universes.”

Quote Originally Posted by itspopularnowitsucks View Post
    So folks mentioned that there are two versions of Maestro on Prime Earth Universe now (the Future Imperfect one and the Battleworld one), and it got me wonder.
    I'll keep it short. I believe Ewing is building up a team of extremely dangerous villains who will or has become aware of the unique situation of All-New All-Different Omniverse:
    Maestro, the God-King
    Reed Richards, the Maker
    Conner Sims, Anti-Man
    Thanos, the Mad Titan
    Do you want to see them team up? Are there any other villains who's also been aware of the implication of Secret Wars?
    I could do with a lot less Thanos generally, especially as we're likely to get inundated with him around the time of the next Avengers movie

Quote Originally Posted by itspopularnowitsucks View Post
    Maestro, the God-King
    Reed Richards, the Maker
    Conner Sims, Anti-Man
    Thanos, the Mad Titan
    Yeah, he is certainly setting the stage for the upcoming Eternity War! Not sure I'd like to see those team up though; three huge egos and one misunderstood 'Sentry'-type.

So, does anyone have any guesses as to who has caged Eternity? As Conner puts it in Ultimates #9 he is 'the one who is one'. Sound like someone who is the same entity throughout the Multiverse. I'm just hoping it's not One-Above-All (or Above-All-Others as Starlin called him in the recent Infinity Finale).

Quote Originally Posted by Icefalcon View Post
    I could do with a lot less Thanos generally, especially as we're likely to get inundated with him around the time of the next Avengers movie
    Yeah, even as a big Thanos-fan I prefer him in small doses. But I know that's not going to happen anytime soon.

Hear me now, words I vow Matternativ's Avatar

I'd be down with it. I find it hard to believe that Fisk is the only Villain who would use the current situation to his advantage.
    And I really want to see Heroes fighting actual Villains again.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"