Super Moderator

Default "Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga" Heads to DC Digital First

Jiro Kuwata's 1960s Batman manga series will debut as a DC Comics Digital First series on July 5, and collected into paperback later in 2014.

Full article here.

Bounty Hunting Bat-Mod ABH-1979's Avatar

Awesome. I've only read a tiny sampling of the Bat-Manga, but I'll certainly check this out.
    DC: Detective Comics - Batman and... - Batman - Grayson - Justice League
    IDW: Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye - Transformers: Robots in Disguise

Excellent! Very much looking forward to this. Oh and I love your avatar too. Nicely done.
    It was only after Bruce died that I realized what I could do for him....Honor him. Honor what he stood for. Take up the mantle of the Bat. The mantle of my son. Atone for my sins by helping the world. -Thomas Wayne E2 Batman

Never give up without a fight. - Inscription on Zuko's dagger-Avatar: the Last Airbender

Can NOT fault DC for doing this. Very cool.

I am excited for this.
    “Nothing is harder to understand than a symbolic work. A symbol always transcends the one who makes use of it and makes him say in reality more than he is aware of expressing.”
    ― Albert Camus

I have a copy of the hardcover book from 2008/2009 (not sure). I'm going to wait for a collected edition of the new releases. Glad to see the whole thing finally coming out

Oh yes, this is great news. A very good manga, especially notable because of its vintage. I'm especially happy they managed to find the rest of the missing strips.

I hope they release this in manga digest format and sell it in the manga section of Barnes and Noble.

Awesome!!!

this is excellent news. i have the paperback of the Chip Kidd Bat-Manga collection and have been dying to read the entire run.