Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Peter David Pens "Deadpool's The Art of War"

Peter David takes on Marvel's Merc with a Mouth for the first time this October, with "Deadpool's The Art of War."

Full article here.

Damn another Deadpool mini love the character but this is getting a little crazy

Quote Originally Posted by ScarletCrab View Post
    Damn another Deadpool mini love the character but this is getting a little crazy
    I agree with the concern of so many Deadpool mini's.

But man, Sun Tzu Art of War with Deadpool in it? That is a brilliant concept.

I'm confused though if they are sticking with Sun Tzu's concepts with Deadpool explaining it, or is Deadpool making his own theories?

Another Deadpool mini? They're going to overdo it like they've done before at this rate.

The fact that it's Peter David has me intrigued
    ☆*・゜゚・* Carnage sucks *・゜゚・*☆

Man I really think they're overdoing it, but I'll be damned if I don't pick up every deadpool mini!

One thing to keep in mind about these Deadpool minis, sure there are a lot of them, but none of them have been concurrent with one another. This one is likely to overlap with the Hawkeye one.

There also seems to be some demand for them. Regardless of concept, they have fairly consistently sold upwards of 30K.

It is crazy to see how Wade has become the new Wolverine, and this time it was actually based on reader demand.
    Last edited by Ceebiro; 06-30-2014 at 01:18 PM.

Not a huge Deadpool fan, but Peter David writing this concept? I'm in.

I was fine with the minis coming out one after another by Bunn. But now Duggan and PAD are writing others, plus the Infinite comic coming out WEEKLY in print, it's getting overwhelming for me a bit. I can't afford it all.. and it sucks because most of it is quality work.

Glad to see PAD as writer. It will be first Deadpool comic that I will try.

He's written Deadpool a little bit in X-Factor, right? I seem to remember liking him in that book. But this is the first time since I blindly checked out Deadpool Team Up (what a mistake) that I've been interested in a Deadpool solo book.

He was a wizardadadadah! Cold Water's Avatar

If PAD is writing it, I'm probably going to get it.
    Youth ends when egotism does; maturity begins when one lives for others.-Hermann Hesse

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Glad to see PAD as writer. It will be first Deadpool comic that I will try.
    !?!?!?

Anyways this should be good.

I can't wait to pick this up, Peter David is an amazing writer and Deadpool is an awesome character.

Although on another subject, why do people think Marvel's overdoing it. I understand they are releasing a bunch of them but unless your dead set on picking everyone of them up, you should be fine, same goes for events in my opinion.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I can't wait to pick this up, Peter David is an amazing writer and Deadpool is an awesome character.

Although on another subject, why do people think Marvel's overdoing it. I understand they are releasing a bunch of them but unless your dead set on picking everyone of them up, you should be fine, same goes for events in my opinion.
    Well events sometimes tends to affect the ongoing continuity of Marvel comics.