Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,652

    Default ROLL CALL: Casting the Rest of "Daredevil's" Hells Kitchen

    As the cast of Netflix's "Daredevil" series continues to grow, here are some characters we're anxious to see announced for the show.


    Full article here.

  2. #2

    Default

    I'm surprised that Bullseye wasn't included on the list. I hope they actually stay away from the death of Elektra storyline. It was already done in the movie, don't rush to repeat it. Save it for the inevitable 2nd season.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,575

    Default

    Definitely to Urich.

    Maybe to Elektra.

    Echo, like others, would lean to, to more of an extent in of this moment, looking over Kirsten, Elektra and Echo, for Dawson. And yeah, could make for an interesting part of the show - would they keep her deaf though, or connected to Fisk?

    Probably to Stick, but would be okay if not too much of him, gioes to Church for counsel, or Karen, maybe Foggy for support.

    Kirsten, since, looking at that panel, she was a Waid character, seems to recent, and freash off the bone, but, who knows?

  4. #4

    Default

    If Oliver Platt isn't cast as the Owl, I'm out.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Orb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post
    If Oliver Platt isn't cast as the Owl, I'm out.
    Wow that sounds like perfect casting

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Bullseye and Elektra should be saved for Season 2, Born Again Season 3, Public Daredevil Season 4, Jail Daredevil Season 5

    Here's my cast for Season 1 of Daredevil, considering we already have Daredevil, Foggy, Karen Page, and Kingpin

    Season one should be mostly one and done characters

    Kevin Durand (Lost, Wolverine:Origins, Dark Angel) - Gladiator
    Marko Zaror (Machete Kills) - Black Tarantula
    Mathieu Amalric (Quantum of Solace) - Purple Man
    Lee Tergesen (Oz, The Americans) - Stilt Man
    Raymond Barry (Justified) - Alexander Bont
    W. Earl Brown (Deadwood) - Mr Hyde

  7. #7

    Default

    Speaking of Justified, how great would Walton Goggins be as Bullseye?

    Also adding to the villain mix: Jack Coleman as Mr. Fear and Michael Pitt as the Jester.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Siddon View Post
    Bullseye and Elektra should be saved for Season 2, Born Again Season 3, Public Daredevil Season 4, Jail Daredevil Season 5

    Here's my cast for Season 1 of Daredevil, considering we already have Daredevil, Foggy, Karen Page, and Kingpin

    Season one should be mostly one and done characters

    Kevin Durand (Lost, Wolverine:Origins, Dark Angel) - Gladiator
    Marko Zaror (Machete Kills) - Black Tarantula
    Mathieu Amalric (Quantum of Solace) - Purple Man
    Lee Tergesen (Oz, The Americans) - Stilt Man
    Raymond Barry (Justified) - Alexander Bont
    W. Earl Brown (Deadwood) - Mr Hyde
    When did we get Karen Page's casting? Or are you simply assuming?

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    9

    Default

    This is a good list, but I have a couple additions.

    I would love to see the ever-present thug Turk be included in the Daredevil series, and he could also carry over like the article suggests Urich should (I agree completely) to the other Marvel Netflix series.
    Turk can also provide some comic relief since he's a pretty hapless criminal who always blabs as an informant.
    Turk even once donned the Stilt Man legs!



    And speaking of Turk, another recurring character (or rather, location) that MUST be included is Josie's Bar. Daredevil has gone there countless time to get information from the thugs that hang out there, often times throwing them through the window. So often in fact, that it has been the brunt of some jokes, as seen here with Turk:



    An additional recurring character that would be great for multiple series is Dakota North, the private detective.

    I agree with the article that Gladiator would be a great villain to feature in the series, especially since he ends up being an ally of sorts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post
    If Oliver Platt isn't cast as the Owl, I'm out.
    Although Oliver Platt would be a decent Owl, I am hoping for a nastier Owl played by Ian McShane:



    C'mon couldn't you see that face yelling madly in a green cloak?
    Last edited by daredeville; 06-30-2014 at 06:51 PM.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post
    Speaking of Justified, how great would Walton Goggins be as Bullseye

    Also adding to the villain mix: Jack Coleman as Mr. Fear and Michael Pitt as the Jester.
    I wanted Coleman as Urich but he is back on heroes so unavailable. Also Durand is busy with the strain. And not right for the role of the gladiator.
    "Drewbacca?"

    I'm sorry I was expecting shadayim

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    When did we get Karen Page's casting? Or are you simply assuming?
    Hoping Dawson is Page and not Elektra

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Siddon View Post
    Hoping Dawson is Page and not Elektra
    Hopefully she is neither of these and is echo instead.
    "Drewbacca?"

    I'm sorry I was expecting shadayim

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Siddon View Post
    Hoping Dawson is Page and not Elektra
    I think I'd rather her be Milla, McDuffie, or Night Nurse.

  14. #14
    Senior Member harashkupo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    702

    Default

    I really hope they bring Echo to the show.
    DIS GUY MUST BE A ALIEN OR SUTIN - gerybaboona

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,435

    Default

    Rosario Dawson does kind of look like Echo.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •