Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Okay, officially loving Justice League of America so far...

The line-up:

Vixen: http://www.cbr.com/exclusive-dc-comi...ue-of-america/

The Ray: http://comicsalliance.com/ray-justic...ica-exclusive/

The Atom: http://comicvine.gamespot.com/articl...u/1100-156101/

Killer Frost: http://www.newsarama.com/31307-fourt...a-villain.html

I think this is a great start and can't wait to see who else makes the line-up. There are a couple things I don't love (Ryan's suit being similar to Ray's TV suit, which I'm not a fan of), but overall I think this is a great step in the right direction for this title.

Killer Frost, too? Interesting. I wonder if she'll change her name if her reformation sticks. In DC Superhero Girls, she's a hero and she just goes by "Frost."

This really is a great-looking lineup. Diversity is great, but I especially love the JLA's mission statement. Sounds like another book that will really bring the optimism.

Commit to this direction, DC! It's already paying dividends for you and you're racking up the goodwill right now.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

This is really looking great so far. Can't wait to see who the other members will be.

DC: Action/Batman/Batman Beyond/Birds of Prey/Blue Beetle/Deadman/Death of Hawkman/Doom Patrol/Earth2/Flash/Flintstones/Future Quest/Gotham Academy/Green Lanterns/JLA/Kamandi Challenge/Midnighter & Apollo/Mother Panic/New Super Man/Nightwing/RHATO/Scooby Apocalypse/Shade:TCG/Supergirl/Superman/Super Sons/Teen Titans/Titans/Trinity/Vigilante
    Valiant: Archer & Armstrong/Bloodshot USA/Britannia/Divinity/Faith/Generation Zero/Harbringer Renegade/Ninjak

What's not focused love? Many different backgrounds, even an ex con. I'm in.

It's looking to be Team CW so far, sooooooo Supergirl, Green Arrow, Flash, Vibe, or Martian Manhunter are my picks to be one or two of the other members.

Christmas in October

I did not see Killer Frost coming at all, I mean I knew something would have to happen in JL v SS but I didn't expect a member of the Suicide Squad on the Justice League. But hey it worked for Lex Luthor so why not.

As for the other three, I'm glad to see Ryan again after the Rebirth special and Vixen has always been a pretty cool character. Sorry to say though I'm not to knowledgeable about The Ray except for the fact he exists, but maybe this will change that. I do wonder though how all three of them get involved in the crossover if this team is spinning out of the crossover.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

I'm crossing my fingers for Vibe! Come on DC give me Cisco. You already gave me Vixen and Ryan!
    Slytherin & Wampus!!

Loving the lineup so far. Since the current Killer Frost is kind of a heat vampire I wonder if she'll initially be going after The Ray in order to stay alive.

Vibe and Martian Manhunter need to be on this team.

JLA is certainly looking like a very strong, diverse, line-up, and one definitely inspired by the Arrowverse, and I love all the revealed members so far. I can't wait to find out the full-team and read the one-shots .

Killer Frost is defintiely a surprise, particularly in that they're trying to portray her as a reformed villain now. I don't think you could ever permanently turn her into a hero or "defrost" her, at least without introducing another Killer Frost to take up the villain role, but having a former villain on a Superhero team is definitely an interesting move. I wonder if this also implies we'll see Firestorm on the team?

Vibe would be a pretty natural fit here.

I think Ray will be Frost's fix for the time being I do hope they can turn her into a hero tho, I wouldn't mind Caitlyn being the hero and you revive the truly evil Killer Frost to be the villain.
    Favorite Characters : Cyborg, Hal Jordan, Simon Baz, Tula, Mera ,Bleez, Shazam, Wonder Woman, Agent 37 , Batman, Kon El, Atomica.

I love Legacy but you have to change things up to keep them from going stale - Jason Fabok

Twitter : @Flashpoint52

Killer Frost ? wow I'm kinda stunned since ICE and ICE MAIDEN are 2 perfect candidate's they could've used.i don't under why they keep turning villians into heroes.but at least we got IVAN REIS.and VIXEN so I'm in with this.

I'm probably leaning towards Supergirl, Martian Manhunter, and Vibe as potential members, as Orlando writes Supergirl as well, MM doesn't have a home yet in the Rebirth universe, and Vibe lends himself to the diversity-driven nature of the cast. I don't know if the current Green Arrow vibe gels with this book, Flash would seem like overkill given his role in Justice League, and Firestorm might feel too similar to the Ray.

Personally, I'd love to see some of the minor players who've made it onto the shows make it to the team, like Mr. Terrific or Hawkgirl. Or maybe somebody totally outside that shared universe, like Booster Gold or Metamorpho.
    Last edited by Kaijudo; 10-03-2016 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirzechs View Post
    I think Ray will be Frost's fix for the time being I do hope they can turn her into a hero tho, I wouldn't mind Caitlyn being the hero and you revive the truly evil Killer Frost to be the villain.
    The Ray is gay and JLA writer Steve Orlando is bisexual so I am very skeptical he's going to have hungry-for-man-heat Killer Frost trying to seduce him.

If anything, I think Killer Frost's inclusion and the already-noted Arrowverse vibe of this line-up to indicate we are more likely to see Firestorm on the team.

Oh, and yeah--I too am loving this JLA news! (Though I'm bummed Reis isn't going to be on an LSH relaunch.)

yeah this line-up is really awesome so far. it's obvious they are doing a big focus on the tv characters.

maybe we see sarah lance, firestorm, hawk girl, or vibe announced really soon.