Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The description for JLA mentions that they fight threats "from outer space," "the watery depths of the seven seas," and those that "spring from the minds of men."

So I'd guess that at least one of the members will be a cosmic hero (Supergirl, Martian Manhunter), and maybe someone from the Aquafamily (Mera?). "Minds" seems to imply telepath, which also hints at J'onn.

Given the way they've updated Vibe, with his ability to vibe other dimensions, he would also fit very well with this group and the kind of threats they seem to be dealing with.
    Out of all the ones you listed, I think Supergirl is all but confirmed. Orlando is already writing her ongoing monthly and CW is giving her show a major push. I'll be stunned if Kara isn't a member of this incarnation of JLA.

The big question is, do we get Firestorm, Vibe *and* Martian Manhunter? I certainly hope so.

Ah, so this is 'The CW' team, eh? Cool.
    Nothing ends, Adrian. Nothing ever ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Batmaniac View Post
    Ah, so this is 'The CW' team, eh? Cool.
    It sure looks like it, doesn't it?

Hence my suspicion the other unannounced JLA members are probably going to be Supergirl, Firestorm, Martian Manhunter and (very hopefully) Vibe.

I know very little about these characters but after Rebirth #1 I was intrigued by The Atom and I've been waiting for news on some sort of release involving him. I'll definitely be trying this out.
    Currently Pulling: Detective Comics, Blue Beetle, Black Hammer, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, ROM, Revolution, Kill or Be Killed, Autumnlands, Miracleman

You can't get no juice outta a dead squirrel!

Back on the subject of Killer Frost, I didn't even realize that you could actually be released from the Task Force X program. I mean I knew that the essential premise is that you work for Waller and she takes time off sentence but that the villains always had long sentences or just more crimes ending back right where they were, well either that or they just died. It also makes me wonder what exactly happens to the bomb that is in her neck?
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackest Knight View Post
    It sure looks like it, doesn't it?

Hence my suspicion the other unannounced JLA members are probably going to be Supergirl, Firestorm, Martian Manhunter and (very hopefully) Vibe.
    Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too.
    Nothing ends, Adrian. Nothing ever ends.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    I know very little about these characters but after Rebirth #1 I was intrigued by The Atom and I've been waiting for news on some sort of release involving him. I'll definitely be trying this out.
    Welcome to the DCU!

The Atom is one of DC's coolest characters. Happy to hear he won a new fan. And hope you are enjoying other DC titles! Mind if I ask which books DCU Rebirth #1 got you to try out?

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Back on the subject of Killer Frost, I didn't even realize that you could actually be released from the Task Force X program. I mean I knew that the essential premise is that you work for Waller and she takes time off sentence but that the villains always had long sentences or just more crimes ending back right where they were, well either that or they just died. It also makes me wonder what exactly happens to the bomb that is in her neck?
    That's just it tho, Caitlin Snow wouldn't have as a long sentences as other villains because she mainly commit bad acts to get Firestorm's attention solely for him to blast her she so she can change back to normal for few hours, during Forever Evil when she thought Firestorm was dead she split from the gathering of villains.
    Favorite Characters : Cyborg, Hal Jordan, Simon Baz, Tula, Mera ,Bleez, Shazam, Wonder Woman, Agent 37 , Batman, Kon El, Atomica.

I love Legacy but you have to change things up to keep them from going stale - Jason Fabok

Twitter : @Flashpoint52

Always Rakzo

Well, this is certainly going to be a diverse cast isn't it? Considering Orlando's background this is pretty much what I was expecting but I wonder what is the reason these characters in particular will form a team?

Hope that Vibe is in it, he would fit into the book perfectly since he was part of the first JLA in continuity. J'onn would also be a good addition, JLA is not the same without him and I hope Orlando fixes some of the problems from his last series (him being insane and creating an overly convoluted and pointless threat).

Fine with the roster so far (not a CW fan but whatever, good characters) but I'm still waiting for that one team member that's going to get me really excited for the book. Wally, Dick, John Stewart, Power Girl, Catwoman, Booster and Beetle, someone exciting.
    "I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

I heard all this names, and I see a little about all the characters... except the RAY... This name is new for me...

ATOM? OH... I believe that they are speaking about CAPTAIN ATOM.
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-03-2016 at 12:18 PM.
    "THE VOICE OF THE UNIVERSE."

The Post-Crisis Era... Has cast down 2 generations of fans.. DC hates the original Superman personality.

Looks fantastic! I love Vixen and Ryan, i like The Ray and okay with Killer Frost. So far so good

BANNED

too much DCTV-ish, but it brings diversity. Time to vixen get her due

Quote Originally Posted by Blackest Knight View Post
    Welcome to the DCU!

The Atom is one of DC's coolest characters. Happy to hear he won a new fan. And hope you are enjoying other DC titles! Mind if I ask which books DCU Rebirth #1 got you to try out?
    Thanks! It was the DC Universe Rebirth #1 issue. It was this that got me interested:

Currently Pulling: Detective Comics, Blue Beetle, Black Hammer, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, ROM, Revolution, Kill or Be Killed, Autumnlands, Miracleman

You can't get no juice outta a dead squirrel!

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    Thanks! It was the DC Universe Rebirth #1 issue. It was this that got me interested:

Yep, I loved that squence, too!

So, it sounds like you've been waiting for an Atom announcement and not buying any DC Rebirth books. Is that correct?