Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20606667686970
Results 1,036 to 1,041 of 1041

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    We didn't get a lot of push for the overarching plot this episode. We had some of Harry's struggles between being Peter's friend and being Norman's son.
    And I guess we learned that Harry is willing to build weapons if he thinks they're for "the greater good," which is at odds with Peter's stance. I could see that coming back up again.

I wonder how much a coincidence it is that Harry's fire sword resembles Phil Urich's Hobgoblin sword.

Oh, and I guess Spidey's suit is now heated and has thermal-webbing...not that I think it'll be used that much .
    Miles didn't appear. The rest of the Horizon students didn't appear.
    I think they jumped the gun introducing Miles as another Spider-hero so early. He gets a lot of focus in two episodes but now he's been missing for two episodes straight despite the fact that he and Peter seemed to be partnering up and he learned Peter was Spider-Man.

At least in B:TAS they gave a reasonable excuse for why Robin wasn't always around, since Dick was at college.

I think it would be nice if we could see more of the supporting cast interacting and doing stuff without Peter, since it would probably help develop them more or show them with actual personal lives, but the show doesn't seem to want to spend time on that kind of stuff.

I'm surprised how little Otto has appeared by this point. You'd think they would showcase him more to build-up to him becoming Doctor Octopus, but he's only been in three episodes.
    Aunt May was mentioned but did not appear.
    We haven't seen Aunt May since the first or second part of the Symbiote arc, if I recall correctly.

We did see Joe. He was a jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    We did see Joe. He was a jerk.
    I don't have any ill will toward Quesada, but should we really be surprised ?

I guess he'll be all about the "tough love" on this show.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't have any ill will toward Quesada, but should we really be surprised ?

I guess he'll be all about the "tough love" on this show.
    I was just amused. Outside of the Simpsons I can't think of too many animated programs that have their boss actually on the show and have him present himself as a jerk. I'm sure it was very amusing for everyone involved.

Astonishing Member

Marvel often like to throw shade at their bosses. If you can get them to voice an exaggerated version of themselves to throw that shade, even better. Shows they can have a laugh.

Early on in his stint as EIC, a victim in the FOX Daredevil movie was even named after him.
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 10-14-2017 at 01:37 PM.

Interesting to note this is the first time the Randy Macklin Blizzard has appeared in a cartoon (usually they just use Donnie Gill).