Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 874
  1. #811

    Default

    I can't stand the way that the teenage characters on this show talk. They don't sound like teenagers.
    Undo One More Day, bring back the marriage, and make Spider-Man great again
    Renew Your Vows is the only good Spider-Man book on the market nowadays
    Married Spider-Man is better than Teenage Spider-Man
    http://vampfox666.tumblr.com/

  2. #812
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    21,572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WeirdSpider View Post
    I can't stand the way that the teenage characters on this show talk. They don't sound like teenagers.
    I kind of rolled my eyes when Miles mentioned being "on fleek" .

  3. #813
    Really Feeling It! Kevinroc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WeirdSpider View Post
    I can't stand the way that the teenage characters on this show talk. They don't sound like teenagers.
    I don't think any show on Disney XD could accurately reflect how teenagers talk. Unless they're ready to cover a string of expletives.

  4. #814
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    36

    Default

    It is never a good idea to use modern slang...as it changes in a year or two...or faster.

  5. #815
    World's Greatest Hero blackspidey2099's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    I don't think any show on Disney XD could accurately reflect how teenagers talk. Unless they're ready to cover a string of expletives.
    Honestly... yeah. You can't really portray realistic teens in a kid's show.

  6. #816

  7. #817
    Mighty Member Jokerz79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Sandgirl? The name sounds lame if they go with that. I get Sandman is more iconic a Spidey villain. But why not do Quicksand and since the only real part of her background she is Vietnamese introduce Sha Shan and connect her to her?

  8. #818
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    21,572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Sandgirl? The name sounds lame if they go with that. I get Sandman is more iconic a Spidey villain. But why not do Quicksand and since the only real part of her background she is Vietnamese introduce Sha Shan and connect her to her?
    Sandman and Sha Shan would be...something .

  9. #819
    Astonishing Member UltimateTy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,532

    Default

    Was there a new episode today?

    If so my DVR didn't record it
    We need better comics

  10. #820
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    21,572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    Was there a new episode today?

    If so my DVR didn't record it
    I don't think there were.

    I think next Saturday has three new episodes.

  11. #821
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    629

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't think there were.

    I think next Saturday has three new episodes.
    Actually, there was one new episode, "Origins". I think it's basically the shorts about Spider-Man's origins in this new series but as one single episode.

  12. #822
    Really Feeling It! Kevinroc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,196

    Default

    Are you guys checking the schedule on Wikipedia?

  13. #823
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    21,572

    Default

    Zap2it lists "Sandman," "Symbiotic Relationship," and "Stark Expo" for September 16th.

  14. #824
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    5,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Actually, there was one new episode, "Origins". I think it's basically the shorts about Spider-Man's origins in this new series but as one single episode.
    Yeah - all they'll have done there is combined them all and added the opening sting and credits.

  15. #825
    Fantastic Member Dragonick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    491

    Default

    I really wonder how they decide which characters to de-age and which ones remain adults. It's only the beginning but it seems kinda random so far.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •