Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435
    Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Suddenly? We're a couple of years into zombie land by now
    Yep and Gregory and several like him still aren't able to handle this world as we see.

We see it in Rick running roughshod over anyone in Alexandria who disagrees with him, and since the series keeps close with the comics, we'll have the crappy 'I believe in Rick Grimes'
    Given that Rick has saved Alexandria from a massive walker herd , had his group there when the Wolves arrived and has taken it to the Saviors to stop them ....I'm sure everyone believes in Rick Grimes. Hell , Maggie already told Deanna 2 years ago , that Rick has kept her and others alive. That her father believed in him.

You keep acting like Jadis should have known how it would turn out, as if she were some kind of oracle. She allied with the stronger power, to sneak attack the weaker power.
    Jadis was told , were aligning others to take down these Saviors. Jadis likely forgot that part and really as leader didn't do much to look into who the Saviors were beyond some ...oh they have power. Not realizing if what Rick claimed was true , they'd lose that.

Rick never appealed to her humanity, 'Do this because it's right' or logic 'join a larger community of peaceful people'. Instead, he appealed to their greed 'You get some of their stuff, after a big fight, in which some of you might get killed'.
    Before the attack she saw what they were fighting for and Rick tells her , your a friend with us and we all help each other. He appealed to her greed to start and once there showed her ...what they'd be fighting for.

Given that Rick also framed his argument as 'They'll find you eventually', their 'betrayal' is hardly surprising.
    This makes Jadis even more of a moron. If Negan and the Saviors are demanding half their shit from groups , what makes her think her group would be different ? Hell what makes her think he'd even give her the 10 people ?
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I think Shane had a limited lifespan, but IMO it would be nice to have a loose cannon on the team ala Merl who straddled the line between asset and liability.
    Yea i think its partly Shane was a bad ass but mostly what John Bernthal went on to do. I wanna see Frankle Castle killing zombies and Saviors lol

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I wanna see Frankle Castle killing zombies and Saviors lol

I'd pay good money to see that
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Incredible Member 90'sCartoonMan's Avatar

I was ready to say goodbye to Sasha as soon as she entered the Savior stronghold, but man, this was a powerful goodbye to her. Great to see those scenes with her and Abraham, and of course she was going to go out trying to take out Negan! Not like the cowardly Eugene. Man, it was tough decision for Rick, and you knew all the things that were going through his mind, but he concluded that if Eugene was going to live like Negan, he would have to share Negan's fate.

There was a lot of Rick accepting letting people go these last few episodes. What he said to Michonne, making the decision to take out Eugene, and even nearly losing Carl to Negan. He didn't, thankfully, but that was still a victory for him. He wasn't going to show Negan that all-important look of fear. He was going to be defiant through and through.

Only one walker in this episode, wow, and yet an intense battle rages! Full of Carl being one of the first to shoot, Shiva, and Morgan's pointed stick.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    The Michonne scene in the tower was all about recreating a scene from the comics that involved someone who was terrible at hand-to-hand combat was was a really good sniper. It did feel forced to place badass Michonne in that situation.
    Ooooooooh, that makes a lot of sense! I was like "I know she took Michonne by surprise, but damn!" And that fall, you knew it wasn't Michonne because she wouldn't scream like that.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Yea i think its partly Shane was a bad ass but mostly what John Bernthal went on to do. I wanna see Frankle Castle killing zombies and Saviors lol
    I just think that, for all the emphasize on walker killing, there ought to be a character who can handle almost any fight, but is too eager for them.

Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    I was ready to say goodbye to Sasha as soon as she entered the Savior stronghold, but man, this was a powerful goodbye to her. Great to see those scenes with her and Abraham, and of course she was going to go out trying to take out Negan! Not like the cowardly Eugene. Man, it was tough decision for Rick, and you knew all the things that were going through his mind, but he concluded that if Eugene was going to live like Negan, he would have to share Negan's fate.

There was a lot of Rick accepting letting people go these last few episodes. What he said to Michonne, making the decision to take out Eugene, and even nearly losing Carl to Negan. He didn't, thankfully, but that was still a victory for him. He wasn't going to show Negan that all-important look of fear. He was going to be defiant through and through.

Only one walker in this episode, wow, and yet an intense battle rages! Full of Carl being one of the first to shoot, Shiva, and Morgan's pointed stick.

Ooooooooh, that makes a lot of sense! I was like "I know she took Michonne by surprise, but damn!" And that fall, you knew it wasn't Michonne because she wouldn't scream like that.

I said good-bye to Sasha when the actress who plays her was cast in Star Trek : Discovery. It was like when Bernthal was cast in a TNT series months before he left.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.