Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930
    DC Comics Forum Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheMenace View Post
    I've been watching the new 24 since it started and didn't realize until yesterday that the lead actor was also Heath---and that's only because I read it online earlier and not because I actually noticed. Amazing what a wig and some glasses can do.
    Seriously. I watch 24, too, and also just learned today it's the same guy.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Yeah even the wiki doesn't say what happened to Heath. He mysteriously vanished with the RV and lost his glasses. Its a surprise Tara or no one has brought it up where he's went and where to find him. But the group assembling arms and all , I guess its something they can't find.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

He was also in the new King Kong movie. The guy is busy saving the world
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Quote Originally Posted by hulahulk View Post
    He was also in the new King Kong movie. The guy is busy saving the world
    Seems like it.

Leave it unsettled, and have the chance there later on.

Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Hmm some details about tonight's episode.

-

-

-

-

- Sasha survived and seemingly plots a way to kill Negan. Trying to con Eugene into giving her a knife to do it. But Eugene won't give her a knife and instead gives her the poison pill he created for Negan episodes earlier. As you saw her reaction , this isn't what she wanted.

- Negan's set of morality plays out as Dave attempts to rape Sasha. An angry Negan details that this isn't the rules he set forth and pretty much knifes the guy. You don't rape women when Negan is around folks.

- Gregory seems to debate possibly killing Maggie , then rethinks this idea. Then we see him show how useless he is outside the walls as Maggie has to save him twice. Maggie's cred. with the folks at Hilltop goes even higher.

- Oceanside won't fight and Rick n Tara make a point to make things go peacefully. No one dies as they take the camp over. Its a nice takeover and they get the guns. The one lady tries to convince her Grandma...we need to fight with all of the groups. To take down the Saviors. But she's afraid of losing more.

- The finale part sees Dwight arrive at Alexandria , giving himself up to Rick. Wanting to take down Negan finally. But will Daryl make nice with Dwight ? And how on the level is he ?
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

This one a good episode where things finally go going and next weeks finale seems like it will be good. I just hope they don't cheese out and leave us on a lame cliffhanger like last season. But yea it's pretty obvious Sasha is going to be one of the major characters that is going to get killed next week. The actress is also signed on to the new Star Trek show so that is also a big clue. As for Heath the writers intentionally left it vague when it came to his fact so that Corey Hawkins could come back if he wanted to or for the character to be recast. If not then viewers can assume he is dead or just wondering around lol.

Lurker

I really enjoyed last night's episode, despite not caring much for Oceanside or Tara. The set up with Sasha is really exciting, and it seems like she will fill the role that Holly held in the comics. I think next week's episode is going to be really great.

I'm not sure what to make of Eugene. They really want us to believe that he's turned to the dark side, but I can't see him totally betraying his friends. I hope they stick closer to the comic storyline for Eugene, but it's always fun to see things take a different turn.

I liked seeing Tobin, Eric and some of the other lesser known Alexandrians actually do something. I think they're giving them some more exposure so we will feel it harder when some of them inevitably get killed during the upcoming war.

I'm thinking that Negan set up Rapey Davy. It seems awfully suspicious that Negan showed up so soon after Davy made his move on Sasha. I'm thinking Negan told him to go have his way with the prisoner, just that he could show up and be her hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Spensieri View Post
    I'm not sure what to make of Eugene. They really want us to believe that he's turned to the dark side, but I can't see him totally betraying his friends. I hope they stick closer to the comic storyline for Eugene, but it's always fun to see things take a different turn.
    The guy who plays Eugene brought up a good point last night on Talking Dead, in that he felt that Eugene trying to convert Sasha to the Saviors was his way of justifying his own choice to stay with them. So while he's being guided by his cowardly instincts, there is a part of him that knows what he's doing is wrong.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Eddard Stark's other bastard
    Have an image that would make a good avatar for CBR? Avatar Suggestions

"Superman...banana muffin." ~Batman (Batman/Superman #29)

Yeah I think Eugene will redeem himself, and Sasha will go out in a blaze of glory
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    I'm thinking that Negan set up Rapey Davy. It seems awfully suspicious that Negan showed up so soon after Davy made his move on Sasha. I'm thinking Negan told him to go have his way with the prisoner, just that he could show up and be her hero.

Mild Comics' Spoilers...

spoilers:
    That scene is transplanted from the comics. Not Sasha but almost exactly the same aside from that.
    end of spoilers

Rick's group didn't exactly cross a major moral line or anything, but wow, what they did to Oceanside was fairly villainous. And if any walkers stroll along and kill anyone while they're defenseless, that's Rick's fault. Ultimately, they can justify it in that they're putting themselves on the front line to take down the Saviors.

Poor Sasha, she isn't going to get to die killing Negan, she's just going to get broken down like most people Negan takes an interest in.

Gregory sucks so much. The sooner Maggie takes over Hilltop, the better. I want to see her deal with Simon, if it ever comes to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Spensieri View Post
    I liked seeing Tobin, Eric and some of the other lesser known Alexandrians actually do something. I think they're giving them some more exposure so we will feel it harder when some of them inevitably get killed during the upcoming war.
    I was thinking the same thing. I feel like the Kingdom recurring characters have been getting more screentime than the Alexandrians. If they are going to kill some of them, we need to be reminded that they exist.