Super Moderator

Default Andrew Lincoln Thinks "Walking Dead" Season 5 May Be 'Best Season Yet'

AMC has released behind the scenes footage and cast interviews promoting the October 12 debut of "The Walking Dead's" fifth season.

Full article here.

Okay, but to be fair it's not like he ever would of said "yeah, this season will be sub par compared to the others". Of course he is going to say this is the best yet. I will note I'm not trying to knock the actor or anything.
    Something something darkside.

Is it time to start throwing out generic optimistic quotes for the show already? Isn't the show not returning till October? Too early to be starting the "hype" imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    Is it time to start throwing out generic optimistic quotes for the show already? Isn't the show not returning till October? Too early to be starting the "hype" imo.
    For some reason they are starting the hype early. There is a marathon starting 9am friday july fourth and wrapping up with a season preview special of the talking dead on sunday night.
    "Drewbacca?"

I'm sorry I was expecting shadayim

If they continue the character evolution they started with in the last few episodes of Season 4, I am inclined to agree. This Rick Grimes should be much more fierce and angry. I'm over the lost and unsure Rick Grimes.
    Life is but a dream