Page 83 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3373798081828384858687 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1312
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar
    In the Tardis reading The Expanse book series

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I remember that comic--- Jean Grey's return in 1986!

After a 5 year absence, it seemed like forever that she was gone.
    Yep. I remember my friends and I saw it and we were like "What?! No way! Alright!!"
    I will fight. Forever. For everyone, whether they know it or not. Whether they are watching or not. I will always fight.---Daredevil

"There is a difference between you and me. We both looked into the abyss, but when it looked back at us... you blinked."---Batman

"I am a mad man with a box!"---The Doctor

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.---John 3:16

Incredible Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Hunter View Post
    Right click the image and click on image location. Copy that into the image icon in the reply.

Last edited by Kirby101; 06-18-2017 at 10:42 AM.
    There came a time when the name edhopper died! The final moment came with the fatal release of indescribable power--which tore every post that bore the name edhopper asunder--split it linto a new identity, and filled CBR with the blinding death flash of it's destruction! In the end there was a new user name, spinning slow and barren, clean of all that had gone before, adrift in the fading sounds of binary thunder...THEN----THERE WAS KIRBY101

I will fight. Forever. For everyone, whether they know it or not. Whether they are watching or not. I will always fight.---Daredevil

"There is a difference between you and me. We both looked into the abyss, but when it looked back at us... you blinked."---Batman

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.---John 3:16

Serious Bird Woman Sugar Spun Sorceress's Avatar

乁[ᓀ˵◇˵ᓂ]ㄏ

"Doves cry, are you going home alone?
    Squad flock, migrate for the summer
    Duck out for, for some hot weather
    Birds of prey and I'm shaking off my feather
    See the water foul, swing on a creeper
    Like starling dictating love on my speaker
    Hot flamingo, go bird emoji yo
    Monogamous like a swan, going with the flow"