Page 83 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3373798081828384858687 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1392
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar
    In the Tardis reading The Expanse book series

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I remember that comic--- Jean Grey's return in 1986!

After a 5 year absence, it seemed like forever that she was gone.
    Yep. I remember my friends and I saw it and we were like "What?! No way! Alright!!"
    Favorite Artists Right Now: Ivan Reis, Stuart Immonen, Jason Fabok, Olivier Coipel, Nick Dragotta, Kim Jacinto, Patrick Gleason, Jorge Jimenez, Greg Capullo, Jerome Opena, Steve McNiven, Russell Dauterman, Kev Walker, Steve Epting, Sean Murphy.

"I am a mad man with a box!"---The Doctor

But these are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing, you may have life in His name.--John 20:31

Incredible Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Hunter View Post
    Right click the image and click on image location. Copy that into the image icon in the reply.

Last edited by Kirby101; 06-18-2017 at 10:42 AM.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Favorite Artists Right Now: Ivan Reis, Stuart Immonen, Jason Fabok, Olivier Coipel, Nick Dragotta, Kim Jacinto, Patrick Gleason, Jorge Jimenez, Greg Capullo, Jerome Opena, Steve McNiven, Russell Dauterman, Kev Walker, Steve Epting, Sean Murphy.

But these are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing, you may have life in His name.--John 20:31

Incredible Member