Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

]
    Last edited by Orujo-man; 10-15-2016 at 11:42 AM.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar
    In the Tardis reading The Expanse book series

I will fight. Forever. For everyone, whether they know it or not. Whether they are watching or not. I will always fight.---Daredevil

"There is a difference between you and me. We both looked into the abyss, but when it looked back at us... you blinked."---Batman

"I am a mad man with a box!"---The Doctor

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.---John 3:16

I will fight. Forever. For everyone, whether they know it or not. Whether they are watching or not. I will always fight.---Daredevil

"There is a difference between you and me. We both looked into the abyss, but when it looked back at us... you blinked."---Batman

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.---John 3:16

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

This is one of the memorable ones for me from Marvel's Silver Age

Doctor Doom Appreciation Thread at CBR Forums
    My old SuperHero Squad name: Steel Divine Duke

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    This is one of the memorable ones for me from Marvel's Silver Age

I love that one. DD reflecting off of Doom's armor was very creative by Gene.