• Meh. Not bad, but I didn't love it.

10 20.00%
  • Bad. I didn't really care for this story

2 4.00%
  • Awful. Wish I didn't read it.

0 0%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Because if UU and 616 merged it would be horrible and I doubt Marvel is willing to shoot themselves in the foot like that with such a crazy idea.

On another note, Marvel's largest wiki seems to be on lock down over Monica Chang due to an Admin strongly believing, in their opinion, that she was killed off in this issue despite Marvel being mum about the whole thing.

I personally am on the side that Monica Chang could either be alive or dead, but until Marvel says otherwise no one can really say for certain.
    Assuming she is dead is reasonable. People do not generally survive having their face burned off.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaJay View Post
    Why are only a couple of people talking about the fact that Mr./Ms. Marvel was screaming about the two Earths becoming one?
    It's a running gag that almost everytime there is a scene inside of a police station, there's some nutjob in a 616 costume being arrested. This could be BMB's reaction to the rumors that both universes will be merged, I wouldn't read too much into it. In one instance, there was a woman in Jessica Drew's Earth-616 costume who kept yelling: "Embrace change!"
    "Miss Pryde... are you a #&$%ing retard?"

Quote Originally Posted by Rok View Post
    Assuming she is dead is reasonable. People do not generally survive having their face burned off.
    Assuming is an assumption, not fact. What's accurate is that we don't know her fate as of this time and prematurely labeling her as deceased before Marvel states one way or another is wrong. Besides, the Red Skull cut off his face in UU didn't he? Survived that pretty well all things considered.
    Last edited by Sardorim; 07-06-2014 at 01:47 PM.

Assuming is an assumption, not fact. What's accurate is that we don't know her fate as of this time and prematurely labeling her as deceased before Marvel states one way or another is wrong. Besides, the Red Skull cut off his face in UU didn't he? Survived that pretty well all things considered.
    True the red skull survived cutting all the flesh of his face but remember he had the super solider serum in his veins, so he had a above average healing factor to help him

I might be alone here, but I think, somehow, I'll get over the loss of Monica Chang.

Hard to keep up here, but ill try!

I actually found this be the weakest issue so far. Absolutely no interesting development. Something that should've taken 4 pages somehow took 20+. Showing Kate's reaction, osborn taking out police/shield/w.e. and then meeting miles at peter's house. How is that one issue? Even for Bendis, this decompression is absolute madness. But hey, like always, I'm gonna keep reading because its an enjoyable book. Still, I can't shake how i feel about each issue being weaker than the last.

Issue will be better if it's later revealed that we have an UU Madam Masque now.

Quote Originally Posted by ebari View Post
    True the red skull survived cutting all the flesh of his face but remember he had the super solider serum in his veins, so he had a above average healing factor to help him
    I doubt Super Soldier stuff ca stop the troubles that come from a cut open face like his. If we factor his healing factor than wouldn't his face have healed somewhat?

Whatever the case, this is comics and until it's official from Marvel it's premature to go one way or another. After all, it isn't the first time a character turned up "not dead" after being shown getting mauled in some form in 616 and UU.

Quote Originally Posted by Petotto Parkavius View Post
    I might be alone here, but I think, somehow, I'll get over the loss of Monica Chang.
    Ever since Millar gave her the stupidest background ever I stopped caring about her. Nick Fury can have sexual relations all of your friends and family and you'll stay with him because he's Nick Fury. Yep. Because that makes sense.
    Last edited by Plawsky; 07-09-2014 at 08:45 AM. Reason: Language
    "'I am that which is, which was, and is yet to come! And you will know my name is Megatron when I lay my vengeance upon you!'"

You do know that she's divorced right? Nick Fury and her aren't an item.

Quote Originally Posted by Petotto Parkavius View Post
    She isn't official dead yet despite an Admin falsely stating otherwise and his refusal to provide a source that states that she's deceased. You can try and fix the wiki entry if you want but you'll most likely get IP Banned as the Admins there have made an official statement that they will ip ban anyone that doesn't agree with their opinions. Fair warning.

Issue will be better if it's later revealed that we have an UU Madam Masque now.

I doubt Super Soldier stuff can stop the troubles that come from a cut open face like his. If we factor his healing factor than wouldn't his face have healed somewhat?
    According to Marvel wikki

http://marvel.wikia.com/Steven_Rogers_(Earth-1610)

Enhanced Healing: He is able to heal broken bones and torn muscles "in a day or two",[18] while bullet and knife puncture wounds heal in "a matter of hours". He has even healed from a broken neck, broken limbs and holes through his chest in a week. He has also become naturally immune to deadly poisons and illnesses.

So logically yes it should have healed up his face somewhat but when you think about it that's a massive amount of damage for anybody to take to their head and face so maybe it has its limits or maybe you know "comicbook logic", and by that I mean no logic at all. Speaking of the Red Skull what's the chance of Steve Rogers becoming the new red skull.

His face never healed despite the healing factor. Furthermore that wiki is run by those that don't care about "Accurate and Correct Information" as one user stated, they only care about being "right". I highly doubt they even have a source to support that Healing Factor claim there as having an official source seems to be beyond them as they prefer having their opinion treated as fact instead and banning those that actually care about making sure everything is as accurate and correct as possible.

Marvel decides what is what and contradicts themselves all the time in the name of plot and story. So Monica Chang isn't officially deceased unless Marvel reveals one way or another. Anyone else saying she's Deceased or Alive is basing that purely upon their own opinion.

That's why what those at the unofficial Marvel Wiki, despite what they may think or say they aren't sponsored by Marvel, are wrong as they've gotten no official confirmation one way or another. However one Admin there is sure that he's right, despite having no evidence or confirmation to support his claims even when multiple users requested it from him, and has already banned multiple users who don't agree with his opinion upon her current status which should be unknown.

Since all he, and those brown nosing to him as well as his "admin pals", care about is that he gets to say he's right, and to have his unsupported opinion treated as fact, over actually posting accurate and correct information. It's quite sad how some users were banned for pointing this out and called "Childish" when said Admin is verbally abusing, cursing and carrying on like a child against them.

This is why many characters for Marvel there are highly outdated because the Admins there have lost sight on what they're supposed to be doing which is making sure Accurate and Correct Information is Published not Information they feel should be published based upon their own opinions while banning those that don't conform to their close minded views. This in turn pushes many would-be contributors away after seeing the rampant abuse of power.

Marvel really needs to have an official and up to date database that would present such abuses and incorrect information being listed by those that refuse to gather a source of confirmation for what they publish. It would at the very least make those unofficial wiki's, run by those overly inflated egos on the internet, obsolete and prevent false information being treated as fact.
    Last edited by Sardorim; 07-10-2014 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    Ever since Millar gave her the stupidest background ever I stopped caring about her. Nick Fury can have sexual relations all of your friends and family and you'll stay with him because he's Nick Fury. Yep. Because that makes sense.
    Monica Chang left Fury when she found out he was cheating on her. I know you dislike Millar, but don't make up false information.
    "I'm not always hooked on a feeling but when i am, i'm high on believing!" My Blog!