Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Man-Thing View Post
    If I wanted to get up to date on Harper, would I need to do more than reread my New52 Batman singles and borrow my buddy's Eternal trades?
    She's in The Victim Syndicate and appears in Detective Comics #950. Not a huge role, but it shows what she's doing now after the end of B&RE.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Listening to a podcast that Scott Snyder was on this week and he mentioned Harper's shortcomings and he said afterwards that there is plans for Harper coming in Detective and she will be in a new series next year(sounded like a team book).

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Listening to a podcast that Scott Snyder was on this week and he mentioned Harper's shortcomings and he said afterwards that there is plans for Harper coming in Detective and she will be in a new series next year(sounded like a team book).
    Snyder's obsession with Harper really reminds me of this.

https://youtu.be/RBumgq5yVrA
    I'm on Twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/Atlanta962

And YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/false314

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

Quote Originally Posted by dragonpiece View Post
    listening to a podcast that scott snyder was on this week and he mentioned harper's shortcomings and he said afterwards that there is plans for harper coming in detective and she will be in a new series next year(sounded like a team book).
    PLEEEEEEEEASE.jpg

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!
    World's Biggest Cassandra Cain Fan

Another Bat-Team book? Do we really need two? That's pretty much the point of 'Tec.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batdog?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by NightwingIvI View Post
    Another Bat-Team book? Do we really need two? That's pretty much the point of 'Tec.
    Tynion has said from the start that the point of 'Tec is to bring characters to a place where they can lead their own book. Kate's got her's, but there's no way they're giving every member of the 'Tec team their own book. Hence, a 2nd team, which, in my mind would consist of Harper, Cass, and Steph, while the main 'Tec team would have a roster of Bruce, Kate, Basil, Jean-Paul, Luke, and taking Cass's spot, Bette. Or Hell, depending on when this comes out, have Tim come back to 'Tec, and stick Clayface with the girls.

Quote Originally Posted by unclepulky View Post
    Tynion has said from the start that the point of 'Tec is to bring characters to a place where they can lead their own book. Kate's got her's, but there's no way they're giving every member of the 'Tec team their own book. Hence, a 2nd team, which, in my mind would consist of Harper, Cass, and Steph, while the main 'Tec team would have a roster of Bruce, Kate, Basil, Jean-Paul, Luke, and taking Cass's spot, Bette. Or Hell, depending on when this comes out, have Tim come back to 'Tec, and stick Clayface with the girls.
    Uncle Clayface babysitting the Bat gals!(or would it be Bat girls watching Basil?!) I would read the hell out of that!
    "You can't be everywhere, you can't do it all"
    "I'm not Batman, I have friends."
    "But listen, call yourself Bat-Chick, Knightbat, or Black Robin- the point is, don't forget- you have a family."
    "You don't need me. This is a job for.........Alfred!" -Tim Drake

"Dear Diary, I know what my next science project is going to be called: "My love/hate relationship with Gravity........And it was only then that young Stephanie truly realized gravity would forever be her enemy. "-Stephanie Brown

Quote Originally Posted by Red obin View Post
    Uncle Clayface babysitting the Bat gals!(or would it be Bat girls watching Basil?!) I would read the hell out of that!
    I honestly really want it now! The way I'd see it going down would be that after Steph has stopped being completely anti-vigilante, Cass and Harper come to her with the idea that they'd do things their way to make things better, and not Batman's way. Being his only real friend on the team and the only one who trusts him completely, Basil would follow Cass onto the new team, Bruce trusting Cass making it clear to her that he's HER responsibility.