Rookie Member

Default Superman interactions with DCU since Rebirth

Other than Bats and WW, has he really interacted with anyone else? They showed him swooping in and helping out here and there but I haven't noticed any real bonding with anyone. Seems like everyone is acting on an awful lot of faith with him working with them, using their real names, etc. I'm just trying to see it from their side. They dont' know this guy. I keep waiting to see some of this play out in JL......I know they are touching on it with Trinity.

Aquaman, and pretty soon Pre-52 Wally and the Titans.

I think part of the idea is the fact that he already know all of their real names anyway, and he's been saving the world in secret for literally as long as they've been heroes.

Trinity is working to bond him with Batman and Wonder Woman. He will feel a connection to Wally because they're in a similar boat in regards to their status in this world, but other than that there's no connections. And not to beat a dead horse (but obviously I'm totally going to be beat a dead horse), this is why the conclusion of Rebirth needs to end this cosmic refugee status quo. For both him, Lois, and Wally West.
    They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son. - Jor-El.

He's largely been this figure that the League calls in because they have no other choice.

There's certainly a lack of trust.....but he knows all their names and acts far too comfortable with them for what you'd expect of a stranger. And he looks like Clark, for the most part acts like Clark.....its gotta be a real mindf*ck of a situation.

Generally though, Superdad seems to avoid the heroic community except for when he's really needed. Which, honestly, I think is great. I like the fact that Superman is the mysterious hero no one is really sure of for a change. Its been a fun dynamic to see play out these last couple months.
    Higher, Faster, Further....More.

Discipline = Freedom.

Invincible: The greatest superhero comic in the universe!

He's going to be meeting Nightwing soon in Dick's solo, and there's that upcoming Annual with Swamp Thing.

To me having this Superman around would scare the hell out of me cause it'd show how easily replaceable I am, Hell if it happened to Superman, It could happen to me. Invasion of the Body Snatchers scared the hell out of me as a child so I do have a bias towards these type of stories but still it's creepy.

306529.jpg

They've already Bodysnatched poor Krypto.
    Last edited by Lokimaru; 10-26-2016 at 11:53 PM.

delete this post (10Characters)
    Last edited by Lokimaru; 10-26-2016 at 11:56 PM. Reason: delete