Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Friends forever.

The New Mutants had such a great cast of characters. Sam and Dani were both leaders of this group.

"History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

Just thought I'd revive some appreciation for Cannonball. There doesn't seem to be much of it. I've heard a few people mention recently that they actively dislike Sam. He's always been a favorite of mine. Anyway, let's have some love for the human rocket. Share some panels of Mr Guthrie and/or some favourite aspects of his character.

Also, Cannonball could do with some votes in the New Mutant Elimination thread http://community.comicbookresources....on-Game-Thread
    Last edited by King_Thor13; 08-24-2017 at 10:54 PM.

Ultimate Member

Sam has always been one of my favorites, partially because he's still a pretty good guy in the long run...though I always want he and Tabitha together, they are great together imho...

One of my favorites as well. He needs to get away from Sunspot for a little while. I would love to see him guest star in Iceman, but it doesn't look like that book is going to last long enough for that to happen. Iceman and Cannonball is one of my favorite buddy team-ups in comics.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Just thought I'd revive some appreciation for Cannonball. There doesn't seem to be much of it. I've heard a few people mention recently that they actively dislike Sam. He's always been a favorite of mine. Anyway, let's have some love for the human rocket. Share some panels of Mr Guthrie and/or some favourite aspects of his character.

Also, Cannonball could do with some votes in the New Mutant Elimination thread http://community.comicbookresources....on-Game-Thread
    Well King Thor! Those are exactly my sentiments! I'm really missing the dude in the x-books! And he definitely deserves more love here... and also in the elimination thread! Let's give him some points!!

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    One of my favorites as well. He needs to get away from Sunspot for a little while. I would love to see him guest star in Iceman, but it doesn't look like that book is going to last long enough for that to happen. Iceman and Cannonball is one of my favorite buddy team-ups in comics.

Cannonball / Iceman / Rogue --> kick ass trio!

Quote Originally Posted by JACKY JAWS View Post
    One of the best!!

Quote Originally Posted by anthony_lynch15 View Post
    Was thinking about some of the first comics I ever read the other day and I remembered this scene,
    which to this day remains my favourite Cannonball moment!

YESSSSSSSSSSS! Exactly this comic! This fight! This is one of my first moments in reading comic books! Glad others had the same vibes with this one!

Quote Originally Posted by JACKY JAWS View Post
    I would love it if they joined her over in UA

Ultimate Member

Iceman has no team right now and Cannonball looks like he's losing his. But they're already full, since Wonder Man, Scarlet Witch and Beast take the team to nine members.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Iceman has no team right now and Cannonball looks like he's losing his. But they're already full, since Wonder Man, Scarlet Witch and Beast take the team to nine members.
    So what the heck!

Cannonball / Iceman / Rogue / Polaris / Nightcrawler / Sage -> Can't Sit With Us Team!

Canonnball and Iceman on Uncanny Avengers makes that roster so much more appealing than Beast and Wonder Man. Sorry, not sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    So get rid of some of them

Astonishing Member

Can't wait for the CANNONBALL RUN(aka THE HUNT FOR CANNONBALL) to begin within the USAVENGERS Series soon........
    Last edited by PaxHouse; 09-06-2017 at 11:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    Can't wait for the CANNONBALL RUN(aka THE HUNT FOR CANNONBALL) to begin within the USAVENGERS Series soon........
    Is that the next arc? I haven't read US Avengers because I've continued to hear Sam is hardly a factor.

It appears to be the last arc for US Avengers too... where does everyone think he'll end up next?
    Last edited by cc008; 09-06-2017 at 05:01 PM.
    Ideas never die.