Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324
    Amazing Member

I used to own a shitton of single issue series, now I only own a few since I got most of all of them in digital. If I love it in digital, I'll buy it, to own it.

Amazing Member

Going further into that, I help my good friend run his comic shop when I have the free time to do so. So I've read a lot of stuff while I'm waiting on customers and stuff. But since this is the digital age, I normally just get the digital issues or trades and read those. Cause I'm always on the run, so like since I got a big phone, it's perfect to read comics on. And it's more easier for me, since I don't need to hold an actual book. I just hold my phone in my hand. And if I like the series enough, that I'm reading, I'll normally buy it and put it on my shelves. In most cases, I prefer the book more, but that's when I really have time on my hands and can actually enjoy sitting down in my place to read it, you know?

Have 4-6 HC's of Swamp Thing, like new, would like to trade for something, just don't know exactly what. Would rather trade all of them for something rare, but I'm open for offers.