Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 32727879808182
Results 1,216 to 1,227 of 1227

Alien Isolation, it's available right now with all the dlc for 11 bucks on Steam.

Playerunkown's Battlegrounds

So far i've managed to avoid all the survival/battle royale games but this one stuck out to me for whatever reason. Only played for about an hour so far but I actually managed to get to 1st place in my 3rd game, getting 6 kills with a UMP.

Playing the first Darksiders. Looking forward to part 3.

Incredible Member

Later tonight Im planning on getting back into playing Final Fantasy XIII for my Playstation 3

Odin Sphere.

Injustice 2. Was hoping for new elseworld story, but im guessing they just really love the evil superman angle. Beside the werid choices for some of the charaters faces(Ollie looks like ewan McGregor and Cyborg looks like Gunn from Angel) the game plays nice and im enjoying the storymode thus far. Still mad they didnt bring back Deathstroke. Maybe DLC,

Finished all I am willing to do in Hollow Knight. Basically got everything except the Speed Run trophies, the "someone dies" trophies, and the "Don't die once" trophies. I did get all the endings, did White Palace (super platforming difficulty area, also known as "Where did all the buzzsaws come from?!?"), the Trial of Fools (major combat test that rewards you NOTHING useful), and completed the Hunter's Journal.

For people who want to know about it, imagine if Metroid and Dark Souls had a kid, and the kid was a bug. And, like, half the badguys either Metroid or Dark Souls would put anywhere. Very atmospheric, somewhat lonely, nice combat, and fun hidden lore and treats. I always felt that if I died, it was my fault, and not the game being unfair.

Need to finish my latest run of Odin Sphere....
    ---

Sincerely,

Melchior, the Geddon Knight

Spectacular Member ChibaMariners's Avatar

You can block low and mid on both sides by just holding down in Injustass lol. Only NRS games.
    Last edited by ChibaMariners; 05-17-2017 at 06:56 AM.

Incredible Member

late last night I was playing Final Fantasy XIII and saved right before the first Odin encounter in Chapter 4.

So do I have to keep using Protect and Shell during the whole thing to get Odin to raise my blue meter thing and then to press square to capture him or whatever?

Overwatch

A friend finally convinced me to pick it up, and i've enjoyed it so far. I think so far my favorite characters to play as are Zarya, Mei, and Lucio. Least favorite is McCree, I just can't figure what he's supposed to be good for.

Incredible Member

Playing Final Fantasy XIII tonight but might play some more of Final Fantasy X HD for my Playstation 3.

Anyone know to make the Excalibur in Final Fantasy X?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    I'm late into my first playthrough of Persona 5 (PS4). Wondering if I'll do another playthrough immediately afterwards with my stats maxed out. I felt like the grind to max out my stats held me back.

I've put everything else on hold. Even though I have also gotten to the tail end of Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.
    I ended up not doing a second playthrough of Persona 5 immediately after finishing it the first time. And I went back and finished Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright.

Currently I am making my way through Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia. A remake of a previously never released outside of Japan Fire Emblem title.