Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37778384858687
Results 1,291 to 1,301 of 1301

The Walking Dead: Season 1

It's free on Humble Bundle fo the next 41 hours.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/t...-dead-season-1

Amazing Member

my current rotation:
    Madden 18, Overwatch, Batman Arkham Knight, Assassins Creed Syndicate, Halo 5, Injustice 2 & Gears of War 4.

Right now i'm playing browser games a lot, love this interactive and fun mini games, perfect way to chill and relax after hard day. For some one who want to take a try here is this service http://www.friv4online.com/ . Hope that some one will find this interesting.

As of now, only Destiny 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    None of my friends are into video games outside very casual madden or NBA live here and there.So I only did 2 of the raids but i had to use a LFG app. If your on XB1 let me know if you find a good clan. I think they said raids will have matchmaking now but thats gonna be a double edged sword.
    They have guided games but not sure if they are fully implemented yet. It's different than match making but I'm not exactly sure how yet since it's only in the beta for the guided games.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindsey View Post
    They have guided games but not sure if they are fully implemented yet. It's different than match making but I'm not exactly sure how yet since it's only in the beta for the guided games.
    Sounds like it matchmaking but you have to be in a clan to host. Kinda like a rushing party in a fraternity/Sorotity to get ppl to play with you and join your clan. From what i read i havent tried it yet

Just finished up NieR Automata. Properly finished, I mean. Or I think I did, at least. Plenty of stuff still going over my head even with multiple endings. Still a fantastic piece of work, though. There's a great sense of atmosphere in its abandoned future Earth thanks to the carefully faded colour palette and haunting music, and the open world is big but not so big it becomes a chore to get around (though a fast travel option unlocks soon enough). There's a ton of subquests to divert yourself with, not to mention a massive pile of extra weapons to equip, plus the deep 'chip' skill system that lets you customise your character in ways beneficial to all sorts of different styles of play...but mercifully, Automata is more action game than RPG. In fact, it almost seems to malfunction as an RPG, as trying to grind EXP and power-level yourself generally backfires; enemies are invariably scaled in relation to the player, so the tougher you get, the tougher they get, no matter where you go. Plus of course, the combat itself is, well, it's a Platinum Games joint. It should surprise no-one to hear it's a lot like Bayonetta, since that seems to be their default now. Playing as 2B or A2 lets you alternate between light and heavy attacks for better combos, while 9S loses one of his attack buttons in favour of his hacking power, which forces you to beat a quick top-down 2D shooter in order to trash or take control of enemies. And you'll have to get damn good with bullet hell gameplay because you'll be doing that a lot. That is likely the worst thing about the game; it's got great ideas, but keeps coming back to those ideas to the point where they lose their effectiveness, both as gameplay refreshers and as narrative attractions. Oh, and the story is...grand and deep and, to be honest, often confusing as hell, but full of amazing twists and moments of heartbreaking pathos, all of it supported and enhanced by the player's interaction. Automata is that rare thing, a videogame story that could not work in any medium besides videogames.

And yes, I totally chose to erase my save file at the end. Because I am a charitable person, dammit.
    Hey, you! Visit the Domino Appreciation Thread right now, or DOOP GETS IT!

Just bought the original Crash Bandicoot. 20 bucks... but on amazon its like 100 And just beat Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage for the first time. A game I played a lot as a kid. One of my favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle.

This is an odd game, even by Mario and Rabbids standards. It's an XCOM style tactical RPG with a really warped sense of humor. It's a little toned down from the average Rabbids game, but has a little more pizzazz than most Mario games.
    Finished this one. Currently making my way through Metroid: Samus Returns on my 3DS.

Some Neverwinter.

Halfling warlock, just because.
    A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker

Siddhartha Gautama.

Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Trying to finish Walking Dead : New Frontier , episode #3 was a glitched fucking mess of a game. With glitches and more its a mess that Telltale should have fixed. Episode #4 itself crashes. But before they released this game , it should have been fixed fully.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.