Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 48889495969798
Results 1,456 to 1,458 of 1458

Just started Mass Effect Andromeda and I can see some of the issues people have with it, especially in the faces, but I am really enjoying it at the min. The combat is a lot of fun as I can use whatever abilities I want and create combos all the time. I do see more similarities than I'd like in gameplay to Dragon Age Inquisition but maybe just cause it's space it seems a bit better.

Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    Just started Mass Effect Andromeda and I can see some of the issues people have with it, especially in the faces, but I am really enjoying it at the min. The combat is a lot of fun as I can use whatever abilities I want and create combos all the time. I do see more similarities than I'd like in gameplay to Dragon Age Inquisition but maybe just cause it's space it seems a bit better.
    Well EA put out a patch. The worst glitches were taken care of weeks after it all.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

Extraordinary Member

Just got my PS4 Pro and am playing 4 games, Disgaea 5, Mass Effect Andromeda, Nights of Azure 2, and Fallout 4...very different games but all fun imho...though I don't like the character creation and odd saving thing in Andromeda...