Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35758182838485
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1270
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by MikeP View Post
    Finally gonna finish GTA4. Its well made, but the entire relationship aspect is just a chore to get through. Constantly getting calls from people wanting to do things is just work, and it was a terrible idea.
    I wouldn't say it was a terrible idea, it was just executed terribly. It could have been done will, there are games that do that kind of thing well, (Catherine seems to actually pull this off) Rockstar just fucked it up. The interactions were lame, and the minigames sucked. It'd be interesting to seem them try that again if they can actually work that aspect out. Same is true of the heist missions in the sequel, there's a hint at something interesting there, but they didn't take it all the way...that's a huge problem in GTA5 actually.

Mass Effect 2, good fun, good fun.
    A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker

Siddhartha Gautama.

Finished Mass Effect 3 last week-end who kind of bored me with its WAY too long fights, also replayed and finished once again Arkham Asylum (love it every time) and now i'm spending some hours on Injustice 2.

Nice.
    A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker

Siddhartha Gautama.

Sonic Mania
    My Forum check it out

Rpg & Story Gigaverse

Spectacular Member

Started playing the Jack bit of RE6 with a friend over the weekend, so I've kind of got to wait to finish that now. This game is so fucking good, it's like one of the most fun third person shooters ever made. This Resident Evil may very well have some of the best monsters in the whole series too. It's really a same this game got so much shit on release, because with it Capcom crafted one of the most fun combat systems a third person shoot has had, and they've seemingly abandoned it. It's funny, I've been meaning to buy this game for a while now, and what got me to do it was watching Raiders of the Broken Planet footage, and thinking about how much it reminded me for RE6.

Resident Evil 6 could really have used more violence. I'm sure it's because of the Japanese rating board having gotten really weird about video game violence, but these games really need that punch of blood and gory kills that Resident Evil 4 had. It's kind of funny thinking about how much they toned RE5 & 6 down from 4. Although I don't think six is as bad about it as five.

Astonishing Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Just completed Horizon: Zero Dawn's excellent story campaign, excited for the upcoming Frozen Wilds DLC in the fall now. It's definitely an interesting universe, especially with the various types of machines to encounter.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar

Phantasy Star Online 2 on PS4 alot lately

Still Sonic Mania.
    My Forum check it out

Rpg & Story Gigaverse

Donkey Kong Country Returns on 3DS
    Currently Pulling: Detective Comics, Batman/The Shadow, JLA, Black Hammer, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Go Go Power Rangers, ROM, Kill or Be Killed, Autumnlands, X-O Manowar, World Reader, Shipwreck, Babyteeth

You can't get no juice outta a dead squirrel!

Ran through Max Payne 3, and am now about half way through Resident Evil 5.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos