Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 48889495969798
Results 1,456 to 1,459 of 1459

Just started Mass Effect Andromeda and I can see some of the issues people have with it, especially in the faces, but I am really enjoying it at the min. The combat is a lot of fun as I can use whatever abilities I want and create combos all the time. I do see more similarities than I'd like in gameplay to Dragon Age Inquisition but maybe just cause it's space it seems a bit better.

Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    Just started Mass Effect Andromeda and I can see some of the issues people have with it, especially in the faces, but I am really enjoying it at the min. The combat is a lot of fun as I can use whatever abilities I want and create combos all the time. I do see more similarities than I'd like in gameplay to Dragon Age Inquisition but maybe just cause it's space it seems a bit better.
    Well EA put out a patch. The worst glitches were taken care of weeks after it all.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

Extraordinary Member

Just got my PS4 Pro and am playing 4 games, Disgaea 5, Mass Effect Andromeda, Nights of Azure 2, and Fallout 4...very different games but all fun imho...though I don't like the character creation and odd saving thing in Andromeda...

I like multiplayer games and strategy games. Basically I like Mobas. Of the 3 mobas I have played LoL, Smite, Dota2 I enjoy parts of all of them. What really brings me back to LoL though is the build diversity. League has great item diversity and build options. Sure it causes issues like League of Lethality but it also lets me do stuff like AP mid Janna. It also has a very interesting and relate-able cast of characters. I often play with my friends, I met many other good players on https://dreamteam.gg/lol/players platform. I enjoy playing LoL and talking on the boards because I get to interact with a bunch of wonderful ppl.