Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    So info on the story and arcade modes have apparently leaked, Black Panther is both fightable and playable in story mode, confirming Capcom doing bull on disc DLC practice once again. Arcade mode also has no individual endings for any of the characters, effectively making it worthless as a mode (aside from apparently unlocking alternate costumes which are apparently just pallete swaps, you can even use Black Suit Spider-Man even though he appears in the story mode).
    Alternative costumes or just different colors?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    I assume they need to push it more to Japan since the Marvel characters aren't anything as popular as they are in the West.
    They need to push it here too. But I'm pretty sure unlike all past games this one is being handled by Capcom USA.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Za Waldo View Post
    They need to push it here too. But I'm pretty sure unlike all past games this one is being handled by Capcom USA.
    Capcom USA doesn't have any studios. Their only western studio is in Vancouver and they develop the Dead Rising games. They are currently developing a new Puzzle Fighter game for mobile.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Capcom USA doesn't have any studios. Their only western studio is in Vancouver and they develop the Dead Rising games. They are currently developing a new Puzzle Fighter game for mobile.
    I didn't say they're developing it, but they seem to be running the show on it. I'm pretty sure it's a Capcom USA production. That's the impression I've gotten from one of the interviews I saw, and that leaked video that got pulled down a few weeks back about plans for the game seemed to say as much too,.

I still feel 3 vs 3 s better.

Astonishing Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Alternative costumes or just different colors?
    Different colors apparently, though given we know alternate costumes do exist it might be a miscommunication, so we'll have to wait and see.

I'm fine with the DLC characters. I hope the next DLC batch will be all women.
    "Lightning, deliver this place from darkness." - Storm in X-men TAS.

You should read The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl solo, X-men Gold, Ta-Nehisi Coates' Black Panther solo, Black Panther And The Crew and Black Panther: World of Wakanda

"The Month of May is Ororo Munroe aka Storm Month"

Faves: Ororo Munroe aka Storm (Marvel), X (Dark Horse), Vincent Van Goat (Valiant), Superboy Prime (DC), Ingrid (Street Fighter), Celine Dion (Music)

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I'm fine with the DLC characters. I hope the next DLC batch will be all women.
    This seems like a funny joke.

Although there are some female characters I'd like to see make it in. But to theme the whole next batch as just women would seem kind of weird and dumb. You theme it all women, and you've also just basically burned through all the female characters that'd work as DLC without bring back MVC3 characters or dipping your toe into the X-Men. I mean, realistically who is there? There Hela, Black Widow, Medusa, Crystal, and maybe Squirrel Girl and Electra...maybe. After them if you want new characters that are woman that large amounts of people will likely pay money for you've got to go to the X-Men, and you've got to ask people to put down money for MVC3 characters like She-Hulk. And people may not want to pay extra money to get mostly finished characters, and if there's something Capcom doesn't want is doing more things with the game that piss people off. Side note, but I could easily see Crystal becoming a kind of Storm replacement.

This leak DLC info is kind of interesting because it feels just about equal parts real and bullshit. The list is just basically what we already know, plus the characters from that data mine that people assumed will be DLC, and Gill...who was revealed a while back this year to be a character the MVC3 team almost put in the that game. If real, I'm actually a tiny bit surprised Ant-Man isn't there. Word was originally that he'd be in the release roster, but if this leak is true he's not even showing up in the first round of DLC. Same kind of thing with Doctor Octopus. Word was they were working on him for the last game, which would mean they'd already have more work done on him then someone like Venom, so I'm kind of a bit surprised we seemingly still aren't seeing him yet.

Well, the first batch of DLC are all men and the roster clearly needs more ladies. So i think it's possible.

You should read The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl solo, X-men Gold, Ta-Nehisi Coates' Black Panther solo, Black Panther And The Crew and Black Panther: World of Wakanda

Faves: Ororo Munroe aka Storm (Marvel), X (Dark Horse), Vincent Van Goat (Valiant), Superboy Prime (DC), Ingrid (Street Fighter), Celine Dion (Music)

Well, the first batch of DLC are all men and the roster clearly needs more ladies. So i think it's possible.
    Possible but I doubt they'd do it considering how uninspiring their choices are. I wouldnt be opposed to it though

This seems like a funny joke.

Although there are some female characters I'd like to see make it in. But to theme the whole next batch as just women would seem kind of weird and dumb. You theme it all women, and you've also just basically burned through all the female characters that'd work as DLC without bring back MVC3 characters or dipping your toe into the X-Men. I mean, realistically who is there? There Hela, Black Widow, Medusa, Crystal, and maybe Squirrel Girl and Electra...maybe. After them if you want new characters that are woman that large amounts of people will likely pay money for you've got to go to the X-Men, and you've got to ask people to put down money for MVC3 characters like She-Hulk. And people may not want to pay extra money to get mostly finished characters, and if there's something Capcom doesn't want is doing more things with the game that piss people off. Side note, but I could easily see Crystal becoming a kind of Storm replacement.
    you just listed more than 4 so clearly they wouldnt be burning through all possible females that would work. That doesnt even go into the MIA Capcom characters

Didnt we get dlc costumes all women pack in umvc3?

And the fact that we only have 4 ladies in the initial roster and all men on the first batch of dlc characters, it is highly possible we get a dlc batch all women

Didnt we get dlc costumes all women pack in umvc3?

Wait a minute, is tye monster hunter character a male or a female?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

The monster hunter character is female.