Newbie Member

Red face New, Digital, Should I?

I am new to comics and I want to start reading them.I love Superheroes, I love DC, I love The Flash. I want to make a subscribtion to THE FLASH 2016 from comixology. But is it worth it if I haven't read the other series already?

flash is more readable right now than it has been in a great number of years. it will greatly benefit you if you DON'T read the other recent flash stuff.

The current run is pretty much setting up new stuff for Flash making it a good point to jump on. You might see references to things that probably happened in the last run, but you probably don't need to have read it. If it is important it will be explained well enough in whatever story relies on it, if it is not explained it probably is not important.

You can jump into The Flash now and not have to worry about what happened before. The stories don't really reference things that happened previously in the run. Each story is pretty self-contained. It's also a lot of fun. So go ahead and subscribe, you be just fine.

I agree with those saying just jump right in with the Rebirth Flash book. It's been a lot of fun to read and it doesn't reference things that happened before.

Aftershock: Alters/Eleanor and the Egret/Rough Riders
    Dark Horse: Rebels
    DC: Action/Batman/Batman Beyond/BoP/Blue Beetle/DoomPatrol/Flash/Gotham Academy/GLS/JLA/Kamandi Challenge/Mother Panic/New Super-Man/Nightwing/RHATO/Shade:TCG/Supergirl/Superman/Super Sons/Teen Titans/Trinity/Wild Storm
    Image: Invincible, Monstress
    Oni: Angel City
    Valiant: Britannia/EW: Awakening/Faith/Immortal Brothers/Ninjak/Rapture/ X-O Manowar
    Manga: Blue Exorcist/Devil's Line/My Hero Academia