Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
Results 181 to 192 of 192
  1. #181
    Extraordinary Member Fokken's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    7,002

    Default

    Even POSTING IN THIS THREAD the DAY OF THE ISSUE'S RELEASE --- is BASICALLY SPOILING THE ISSUE.


    [ INSERT ANY AND ALL ANGRY EMOJOIS HERE]

    SHAME!

  2. #182
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    10,175

    Default

    How is it? Julie was in the last couple of issues - her merely appearing isn't a spoiler.

  3. #183

    Default

    I'd like to see the kids in a new mini series.

  4. #184
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Even POSTING IN THIS THREAD the DAY OF THE ISSUE'S RELEASE --- is BASICALLY SPOILING THE ISSUE.


    [ INSERT ANY AND ALL ANGRY EMOJOIS HERE]

    SHAME!
    No need for an overreaction to Today's RUNAWAYS #9.....since DigiFiend has posted the Spoiler in the correct manner here.........


    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    How is it? Julie was in the last couple of issues - her merely appearing isn't a spoiler.
    I agree for her appearance was mention a few times within the Solicts at the time........spoilers:
    Still a part of myself was hoping that Julie still wouldn't eaten the Cupcake that Molly's "BFF" to Molly
    end of spoilers......!!!

  5. #185
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,697

    Default

    For those that didn't already know.......Franklin TATTLETALE Richards and his Sister Valeria were seen within LOCKJAW #4.

  6. #186
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    For those that didn't already know.......Franklin TATTLETALE Richards and his Sister Valeria were seen within LOCKJAW #4.
    For those that're still wondering about both Franklin & Valeria within the Upcoming FANTASTIC FOUR Series.....

    http://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/06/...er-esad-ribic/

    {It's the Upcoming Cover for Issue #2}
    Last edited by PaxHouse; 06-12-2018 at 10:54 AM.

  7. #187
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    10,175

    Default

    You've linked to the wrong site, that's a domain park notice.

    Working link (you omitted an M): http://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/06/...er-esad-ribic/

  8. #188
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    You've linked to the wrong site, that's a domain park notice.

    Working link (you omitted an M): http://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/06/...er-esad-ribic/
    Thanks for the correction....sometimes I missed these things.....

  9. #189

    Default

    so is there a "10 years from now" one shot or mini-series about Power Pack? I'd like to write that.

  10. #190
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    10,175

    Default

    There was a one-shot about Katie in Legacy and Julie's currently in Runaways. Alex will presumably appear in Fantastic Four.

  11. #191
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    There was a one-shot about Katie in Legacy and Julie's currently in Runaways. Alex will presumably appear in Fantastic Four.
    ....And speaking of Which......here're Next Week's Preview of RUNAWAYS #10.

  12. #192
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    ....And speaking of Which......here're Next Week's Preview of RUNAWAYS #10.
    In case you're wondering about RUNAWAYS #10.....spoilers:
    Julie's cured and she's ended the relationship with Karolina
    end of spoilers....!!!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •