Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9495556575859
    Astonishing Member

A look ahead to January's RYV cover from Stegman...and the Parkers are all jailbirds

Source

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    A look ahead to January's RYV cover from Stegman...and the Parkers are all jailbirds

Source
    Judging by the faces on the covers, I wonder if someone's holding them captive?

Not that it would be out of the ordinary for the Spider-Family to get in trouble with the law in classic Spidey fashion. Could be interesting seeing how MJ and Annie deal with it versus Peter who's well-experienced with it by this point.

I also see Annie is now getting prominent space on the covers .

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Are those the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles behind them? Because I can kind of see them in the sketch.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Are those the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles behind them? Because I can kind of see them in the sketch.
    A little deformed and without their masks, obviously, but I see what you mean .

Just made me realize that they're actually in the cell with them, instead of out of it. The Parkers couldn't ask for better cellmates .

I wonder if there's anything Peter and MJ are specifically looking at, since their eyes seem directed at something pretty specific. Looks like one of the Turtles has their hand on MJ's shoulder...

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    You're right, they do look like that. Are there any Marvel characters that it could be? It looks so faint I have to wonder if its a backdrop of some kind.

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    You're right, they do look like that. Are there any Marvel characters that it could be? It looks so faint I have to wonder if its a backdrop of some kind.
    One of the turtles seems to have their hand on MJ's shoulder, so I think they are right behind them.

I'm wondering if they're not behind a cell but sewer grate of some kind...and this issue is coming off of them fighting the Lizard. Maybe these are mutants he created?

Makes a little more sense then the Parker family going from Coney Island fun to a stay in jail.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That, sir, is one helluva rape face

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    That, sir, is one helluva rape face
    Suddenly the expressions on the Parkers faces takes on a whole new meaning .