Page 1524 of 1526 FirstFirst ... 52410241424147415141520152115221523152415251526 LastLast
Results 22,846 to 22,860 of 22880

Thread: CBR Chat

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I already forget the usernames of everyone at Marvel but im glad you still remember me.
    Great days because I recall the vs boards were great including the debates.
    Also the nfl, mlb threads, movies, talking about tv shows, etc.

You use the same username hard to forget.

I'm currently at the house watching the Nats Cubs game 4.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    The only time I'm able to feel happy is when I drink. I feel a real arcane sense of sumptuous joy whenever I am drunk and it's better than anything I can ever feel while sober. That's so sad
    Just be careful, ok?

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Just be careful, ok?
    Don't worry
    There was a time above... a time before... there were perfect things... diamond absolutes. But things fall... things on earth. And what falls... is fallen. In the dream, it took me to the light. A beautiful lie.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

EDIT 10char
    Last edited by batnbreakfast; 10-13-2017 at 04:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    Ah well, plenty more Comic Cons in the sea. I didn't go either.
    Tis ok. I'm glad in a sense as there are two omnis I want next month.
    That is the land of lost content, I see it shining plain, the happy highways where I went and cannot come again.

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Tis ok. I'm glad in a sense as there are two omnis I want next month.
    Which ones are you going for? Still going for Bronze Age Swamp Thing?
    Currently Pulling: Batman/The Shadow, JLA, Black Hammer, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Go Go Power Rangers, ROM, Kill or Be Killed, Slots, Autumnlands, Babyteeth

You can't get no juice outta a dead squirrel!

Which ones are you going for? Still going for Bronze Age Swamp Thing?
    Well JIM arrived on Monday but I haven't received a notification from my university post room. I might get Swamp Thing AND Mighty Thor but I'm not sure if this is too much
    That is the land of lost content, I see it shining plain, the happy highways where I went and cannot come again.

Well JIM arrived on Monday but I haven't received a notification from my university post room. I might get Swamp Thing AND Mighty Thor but I'm not sure if this is too much
    Cool. You could always get one of them, see how long it takes to finish, and then get the other?
    Currently Pulling: Batman/The Shadow, JLA, Black Hammer, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Go Go Power Rangers, ROM, Kill or Be Killed, Slots, Autumnlands, Babyteeth

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    Great days because I recall the vs boards were great including the debates.
    Also the nfl, mlb threads, movies, talking about tv shows, etc.

You use the same username hard to forget.

I'm currently at the house watching the Nats Cubs game 4.

True. I really enjoyed the forum there. But i got sad when theychanged the site
    "Lightning, deliver this place from darkness." - Storm in X-men TAS.

You should read The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl solo, X-men Gold, Ta-Nehisi Coates' Black Panther solo, Black Panther And The Crew and Black Panther: World of Wakanda

"The Month of May is Ororo Munroe aka Storm Month"

Faves: Ororo Munroe aka Storm (Marvel), X (Dark Horse), Vincent Van Goat (Valiant), Superboy Prime (DC), Ingrid (Street Fighter), Celine Dion (Music)

Cool. You could always get one of them, see how long it takes to finish, and then get the other?
    I might just do that. My only worry is that, like beforehand, the Thor one will be sold out and go to a really high price. However with JIM, one of the two really should make way.

I might just do that. My only worry is that, like beforehand, the Thor one will be sold out and go to a really high price. However with JIM, one of the two really should make way.
    I always worried about an omnibus I wanted going out of print but they end up sticking around way longer than I expected them too. I bought the Amazing Spider-man Volume 2 omnibus about a year ago and I bought the Dr Strange omnibus in November 2016 and they're both still available. Brubaker's Daredevil will most likely be the next Marvel omnibus I buy but I'm not at panic buying stage yet.

At home, real home.
    "Lightning, deliver this place from darkness." - Storm in X-men TAS.

You should read The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl solo, X-men Gold, Ta-Nehisi Coates' Black Panther solo, Black Panther And The Crew and Black Panther: World of Wakanda

"The Month of May is Ororo Munroe aka Storm Month"

Faves: Ororo Munroe aka Storm (Marvel), X (Dark Horse), Vincent Van Goat (Valiant), Superboy Prime (DC), Ingrid (Street Fighter), Celine Dion (Music)

I always worried about an omnibus I wanted going out of print but they end up sticking around way longer than I expected them too. I bought the Amazing Spider-man Volume 2 omnibus about a year ago and I bought the Dr Strange omnibus in November 2016 and they're both still available. Brubaker's Daredevil will most likely be the next Marvel omnibus I buy but I'm not at panic buying stage yet.
    Well some good news. I was on ebay looking for a politics book and with the whole cookies thing the same Thro omnibus came up from Reed for 80. I messaged them and saw it was their last in stock and it dispatched just now!

Well some good news. I was on ebay looking for a politics book and with the whole cookies thing the same Thro omnibus came up from Reed for 80. I messaged them and saw it was their last in stock and it dispatched just now!

Just found out that Bryan Adams is touring in the UK again in May 2018! I'm over the moon! I've seen him live twice over the past few years and he's been amazing.