Page 1471 of 1508 FirstFirst ... 4719711371142114611467146814691470147114721473147414751481 ... LastLast
Results 22,051 to 22,065 of 22610

Thread: CBR Chat

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Don't dwell on it
    Nah I'm not. I've snapped back to reality.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Whose digging Harry Styles new single "Sign Of The Times"?
    Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    here it is

For those of you who live in Sunny California. Here's a gym that caters to those of who us who enjoy more intellectual pursuits (aka nerds).

http://www.nerdstronggym.com/

There was a write up about them in the NYT today.
    "I can run fast enough. I can fight long enough. I can do anything. Be anyone. My choice. Mine. Even if my heart breaks me. I would take the pain. I would take it. If I could be free."- Laura Kinney (X-23)

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    For those of you who live in Sunny California. Here's a gym that caters to those of who us who enjoy more intellectual pursuits (aka nerds).

http://www.nerdstronggym.com/

There was a write up about them in the NYT today.
    That's awesome, if we had one in my country I'd join in a heartbeat
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Please turn off your ad block, ads accompanying my videos are how I earn money

My comic collection if getting along so nice. In Summer I will get a new bookcase/storage and dedicate it to HCs.
    That is the land of lost content, I see it shining plain, the happy highways where I went and cannot come again.

Awesome news! Got a nice little cash haven coming in so I treated myself to a lot of comics and a figure!

Time to watch some footy and GOTG later on BBC

Leyton Orient could be relegated today Can't attend because I'm lazy but hope they survive.
    Last edited by DebkoX; 04-17-2017 at 06:25 AM.
    That is the land of lost content, I see it shining plain, the happy highways where I went and cannot come again.

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

Awesome news! Got a nice little cash haven coming in so I treated myself to a lot of comics and a figure!

Time to watch some footy and GOTG later on BBC

Leyton Orient could be relegated today Can't attend because I'm lazy but hope they survive.
    Well, they managed to avoid doing so today at least. To be honest though, it's just a stay of execution for Orient at the minute.

Portsmouth managed to salvage part of their reputation today by getting themselves promoted back to a reasonably respectable level of football, at least for a club of that standing. Like many other servicemen that were retained by the Royal Navy after the Second World War, they became my Grandfather's second club after he regularly attended games at Fratton Park during the late 1940's whilst stationed in Portsmouth. They won the First Division title twice during those years, something that not many people realise nowadays. Wouldn't have liked to see them go out of business as looked very likely at one stage.

Didn't realise that the BBC were showing GOTG tonight. Luckily I have it on DVD.

Quote Originally Posted by WillieMorgan View Post
    Well, they managed to avoid doing so today at least. To be honest though, it's just a stay of execution for Orient at the minute.

Portsmouth managed to salvage part of their reputation today by getting themselves promoted back to a reasonably respectable level of football, at least for a club of that standing. Like many other servicemen that were retained by the Royal Navy after the Second World War, they became my Grandfather's second club after he regularly attended games at Fratton Park during the late 1940's whilst stationed in Portsmouth. They won the First Division title twice during those years, something that not many people realise nowadays. Wouldn't have liked to see them go out of business as looked very likely at one stage.

Didn't realise that the BBC were showing GOTG tonight. Luckily I have it on DVD.
    I've seen it in the past, never liked it but I will give it another try.

I'm happy for Portsmouth. Wonderful to see them on the up.

I've seen it in the past, never liked it but I will give it another try.

I'm happy for Portsmouth. Wonderful to see them on the up.
    Really? It's one of the best MCU movies for me. That, the first Avengers and the three Captain America movies. I've never read a GOTG comic though so don't have that to compare it to.

(That last sentence sounds like it belongs in your 'comic-book secrets' thread )

Really? It's one of the best MCU movies for me. That, the first Avengers and the three Captain America movies. I've never read a GOTG comic though so don't have that to compare it to.

(That last sentence sounds like it belongs in your 'comic-book secrets' thread )
    Aha! Maybe I can be convinced to change my mind today.

Aha! Maybe I can be convinced to change my mind today.
    By the way, you totally called it the other day when you mentioned Zola. He's resigned today after 2 wins in 24 games.

I didn't realise there was a game on tonight . I keep thinking it's Sunday evening because of the Bank Holiday. Sounds crap so far at least.

By the way, you totally called it the other day when you mentioned Zola. He's resigned today after 2 wins in 24 games.

I didn't realise there was a game on tonight . I keep thinking it's Sunday evening because of the Bank Holiday. Sounds crap so far at least.
    He was a terrible appointment as manager.

He was a terrible appointment as manager.
    Another example of owners not having a clue. Like us with Bob Bradley
    Currently Pulling: PP:SSM, Detective Comics, Batman/The Shadow, JLA, Black Hammer, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, ROM, Kill or Be Killed, Autumnlands, X-O Manowar, World Reader, Shipwreck, Babyteeth

You can't get no juice outta a dead squirrel!

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    Another example of owners not having a clue. Like us with Bob Bradley
    Loved his quotes lol.

GOTG is actually good, but I have a fever so I'm out....

Hey everyone, hope all is well

Since the last time I was on here Plymouth, Portsmouth and Brighton have all been promoted so congratulations to them as well as to Sheffield United for winning their league. And commiserations to the Chesterfield and Coventry fans for their relegations also.

Busy week so far, but hopefully now it'll quieten down LOL.