Page 50 of 71 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Now for something different.

A while ago Yusuke Murata, illustrator of One-Punch Man and Eyeshield 21, apparently drew Dragon Ball characters and shared the sketches on twitter.

Here's a gallery with them all: http://imgur.com/gallery/6m3mK

Most of them look fairly similar, but his version of Beerus has quite a different build compared to regular Beerus. He's looks damn intimidating.

Meet Brianne de Chateau! CJStriker's Avatar

Thank You Phelous...........NOW we Know This Adaptation Exists~!

Meet Dragon Ball Super's Brianne De Chateau!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_uF7wkiWWY&t=7s
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread!

Fantastic Member

Well, goddamn.. Next week is Hit/Goku vs the rest of the Pride Troopers

Talking AWESOME Episode #103!!!!!

HOLY F$%# I LOVED THIS EPISODE!!!!!!!! ^_^

Ribrianne and Rozie where lighting up 17 and Goku like HELL, they did not lose a Beat and Ribrianne and 17 at an Amazing Even Standstill and Ribrianne Broke His Shield, PLAIN AWESOME I LOVE THESE GIRLS SO MUCH!!!!! ^_^

Rozie would have Had Goku if not for 17 so dibs on 17 for helping Goku Being slow again, Goku really needs to get serious it is getting annoying. Rozie got knocked back to the edge of the Ring by Goku but like a TRUE-FRIEND Ribrianne stands up for her to save her but loses the momentum in the 17 Fight sadly, so we don't get to see where that fight would have gone!

BIG POINTS UP in My Book for The Yardrat showing EXCELLENT Teamwork, when your teammates are on the edge and need help, GET THEM THE HELL AWAY FROM THEIR!!!!

Honestly Universe 2 is one of the only True Universes Showing Real Teamwork~~~~~~~~~~Learn a Lesson Jiren I mean REALLY, where were YOU for your 5 Pride Trooper Mates in Episode 101?! =S

THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, Ribrianne and Rozie Showed Their Power and it was AWESOME, I was Cheering the Whole Way, I am So Happy for these GIRLS Right NOW!!!! ^_^

Gohan and Piccolo are my 2 Favorites in U7, they are the most adult and GET the most what is at stake in this and their fights where Amazing, Gohan went up SO MUCH in my book in this fight, he is a True Warrior!

I will get to the Locket Moment in another post, that is so important it needs its own post!

LOVE Episode 103 ~~~~ Ribrianne and Rozie, Gohan and Piccolo Where the BEST!!!!!

Last edited by CJStriker; 08-12-2017 at 06:58 PM.

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread!

That poor little angel ;_:

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    That poor little angel ;_:
    IKR...............I felt SO Sorry For her, she is such a Sweet Angel, I think if their is a Conspiracy by the Grand Priest and Some Angels she is not apart of it and Thank Goodness for that, she just lost what is her family. ;_;

DAMN The Grand Priest and the Zeno's for this Genocide!

I love how much fun they have when destroying universes. Gohan gets to be a real saiyan and kill a ton of people. To bad Raditz did not kill him would have saved a lot of lives. But really dragon ball or at the end Zen will just fix everything. If it just ends with everyone dead it is kind of hard for them to go back and be heroes again so got to have a way out, or just end the series so GT can never happen.

I thought Gowasu would face it with composure and he didn't disappoint. His entire team in fact, much more dignity than Universe 9, and Cus's reaction couldn't be more different than Mojito's so I think we can safely say his smile was due to his hatred to his universe's Gods. But certainly an episode meant to hit in the feels, and it succeeded in that

Other interesting notes, Hell Zone Grenade! And it actually worked this time!
    Yardrat doing stuff, looks like the remaining Maidens live to fight another day
    Botamo should have stayed with Magetta, now unless someone else knows to cover his ears Magetta is screwed if he has to fight a universe 7 fighter again
    There's still 37 minutes left, which means we've barely covered 10 minutes of real time, Freeza time indeed

Next episode we finally get to see Hit do stuff, and Goku power up to Super Saiyan God base form again

Even though they are gone, their GodTube video lives on!

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    I thought Gowasu would face it with composure and he didn't disappoint. His entire team in fact, much more dignity than Universe 9, and Cus's reaction couldn't be more different than Mojito's so I think we can safely say his smile was due to his hatred to his universe's Gods. But certainly an episode meant to hit in the feels, and it succeeded in that

Other interesting notes, Hell Zone Grenade! And it actually worked this time!
    Yardrat doing stuff, looks like the remaining Maidens live to fight another day
    Botamo should have stayed with Magetta, now unless someone else knows to cover his ears Magetta is screwed if he has to fight a universe 7 fighter again
    There's still 37 minutes left, which means we've barely covered 10 minutes of real time, Freeza time indeed

Next episode we finally get to see Hit do stuff, and Goku power up to Super Saiyan God base form again
    They squeeze a lot of talking, fighting, and transforming in like 10 minutes the speed of these fights has to be insane.

Fantastic Member

The correct answer is My Hero Academia...

But I digress.

I have not watched super as I am still annoyed with how GT panned out. My favorite character was uub. In GT he even got to fuse with fat buu and become stronger, and when he had his rematch with bebi vegeta, what happened? He lost of course, got turned into chocolate just in time for the one and ONLY savior allowed, Goku. That was always the problem with that damn show, and most of dragon ball z. Goku Goku Goku, ONLY goku is allowed to shine, save that ONE time Gohan. Remember the original buu saga in dragon ball z? The best and most inspired fight of all was ssj3 Gotenks, and he was holding his own and WINNING !!!!! And then.... you guessed it, fusion wears off and of course no one can do anything until the SAVIOR Goku comes back to save the day. Spirit bombs don't count.

Fairy Tail allowed more characters to shine, and my hero academia has more characters shine on top of a MUCH better and smarter story line so far. If dragon ball super is better, that's great, but I am going to need to exhaust a lot more stuff to want to bother with that due to all the crap that has soured me on dragon ball.

STILL no effing respect for uub. NOTHING !!!!!

Mighty Member

17 seems to be acting more and more like Goku. "So I'm evil? ok."

That was actually a pretty smart way of taking out Botamo by taking advantage of the no-flying rule.

The fight with the universe 10 guy though, that was another case of powering up to the point where the enemy's special ability doesn't matter.

Astonishing Member

Ribrianne is totally the real deal, what with fighting 17 to a standstill like that. And the yardrat, saving the girls and knocking out another fellow.

Poor universe 10, they gave it their all but it just didn't cut it. I like the contrast of their reactions compared to universe 9, solemn dignity indeed. And poor Cus really enjoyed her divine buddies. Showing Gohan's reaction was also a nice touch. I'm kinda starting to resent both Zen-Ohs.

Ah Botamo, you lasted longer than I thought you would. But you shoulda stayed with Magetta, you had a good thing going there.

So we're getting a Hit focused episode next. I'm down for that. But we're also seeing the return of the SSG form? I have mixed feelings about that, but we'll see what they do with it.

Fantastic Member

Anyone still think Zamasu has the alt-Zeno possessed??

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Ribrianne is totally the real deal, what with fighting 17 to a standstill like that. And the yardrat, saving the girls and knocking out another fellow.

Poor universe 10, they gave it their all but it just didn't cut it. I like the contrast of their reactions compared to universe 9, solemn dignity indeed. And poor Cus really enjoyed her divine buddies. Showing Gohan's reaction was also a nice touch. I'm kinda starting to resent both Zen-Ohs.

Ah Botamo, you lasted longer than I thought you would. But you shoulda stayed with Magetta, you had a good thing going there.

So we're getting a Hit focused episode next. I'm down for that. But we're also seeing the return of the SSG form? I have mixed feelings about that, but we'll see what they do with it.
    Do not hate the Zen-Ohs they will fix everything or the dragon balls will fix it. Unless Vegeta and Goku become the greatest saiyans ever by destroying billions probably trillions. It would be rather hard for them to come down on Freeza for wanting to kill everyone. I expect the yardrat and Ribrianne pop up again to take out Tien and Roshi getting some revenge for their universe. Weird seeing the SSG return, but I am guessing Goku is going to use all his transformations at one point in the match.