Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4445051525354
    Meet Brianne de Chateau! CJStriker's Avatar

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    Eh, not really. He kinda reminded me of Garlic Jr. but with different coloration.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    ALSO is it just me or did Kunshi Reminded me of Danny DeVito!?
    Meet Dragon Ball's NEWEST Ladies of Power;

Brianne de Chateau, Sanka Ku & Su Roas The Kamikaze FireBalls!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4M9w_Fm100&t=1s

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at:

The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread!

http://community.comicbookresources....h-Appreciation

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Merchandising!

Seriously. Toriyama's original idea after BoG was to ditch all the other forms but regular SSJ. Super (especially the anime) clearly did not roll with that.
    Awe man! I would've liked that. Hell, I would've been fine with limiting it to SSJ and SSB.

Curse you capitalism!!!

Fantastic Member

SO the much hyped tag team battle turns into, Goku basically running interference while Hit demo's two more JOBBERS. I'll keep referring to them as that unless Tori starts showing these guys taking each other out before getting to U6/7, otherwise, they're here for a cuppa' coffee. I can honestly say I'm not caring about the arc until the closing bits, cuz it's all fluffer at the moment. 7 needs to start taking REAL losses (sorry Z fighters, that's all of you) to rebuild the suspense. Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Frieza vs everyone now for me.

What's really irking me is that none of the "field leaders" outside of Toppo/Jiren seem to be PAYING ATTENTION TO THEIR SURROUNDINGS TO FORMULATE BATTLE PLANS!!!! Cuz right now:
    - don't go NEAR Goku
    - If Goku starts weirdly fetish talking about fighting, RUN
    - Toppo/Jiren/Dyspo need to surprise attack Hit, before Goku's sadist self shows up

also one of the universes has a tuffle aka a BEBI (GT fans rejoice)

Last edited by Ronin705; 08-20-2017 at 08:34 AM.

ToP breakdown
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    ToP breakdown
    this board makes the curbstomping universe 7's laid down thus far even worse smh

Ultimate Member

So what the over under that The Universe 6 Namekians will be like the U7 Sayians?

Invincible Member Sacred Knight's Avatar

Looks like Master Roshi is going to die again next week and obviously be the next elimination for U7. Won't be a foul on anyone if he dies due to his own actions.
    They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son. - Jor-El.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Looks like Master Roshi is going to die again next week and obviously be the next elimination for U7. Won't be a foul on anyone if he dies due to his own actions.
    While I have More Reasons to be worried about Episode 105 cause of how they might portray Caway from Universe 4;

I am not sure why Master Roshi would think he has to go that far to give his life in a fight that for one U7 is still doing pretty good in and also NO Killing is allowed in the ToP, so his life should not be in danger. I guess it is to stop a Foe and in that he might use what looks like the Evil Containment Wave he used on King Piccolo or at least try to, but that seems abit extreme at this point in the ToP?!

I get Dragon Balls wish him back, but still seems like ALLOT of overkill if that is what they are aiming for here.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    ToP breakdown
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin705 View Post
    this board makes the curbstomping universe 7's laid down thus far even worse smh
    I am Happy for Universe 6 and Universe 2 for at least getting in their to get some Ring-Outs and BOTH Universe Still have a Near Full Rosters! So both U6 and U2 are coming out so Far Pretty Good in all of this and they are my Top 2 in this as well, U6 went up allot in my book thanks to Caulifla and Kale mostly, but they are showing some good skills and diversity of fighters as well in this.

I am disappointed that the other universes have not shown as such, many have not gotten even 1 out, only U9's Basil and he is Dead at this point. Biggest Disappointment have been Universe 11 and Universe 3. I thought they might have been major powerhouses in all their members in this but U11 has gotten hit brutally with so far No outs for them. U3 is doing better and they could mount a lost major stand. Now I know that it is likely Jiren and Toppo are likely coming in for a curb-stomp for U11, but still it Should-NOT come down to just 2 guys on one team to carry it, the teams need more Diversity!

This is Why I think Universe 6 and Universe 2 are doing the best so far is cause of their diversity in members and showings of teamwork. Yea they still lost folks but if they did not at this point their be a problem, but they lasted to the longest with full rosters as well, so they have played pretty smart in this.

I expect soon Universe 7 to be loosing some more, its been to long for them.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deadxman View Post
    So what the over under that The Universe 6 Namekians will be like the U7 Sayians?
    As a Piccolo fan who's dying for him to have a way to finally catch up.. I would LOVE this!!! Don't need no stupid super namekian crap, just malicious abuse of the forbidden fusion lol

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    While I have More Reasons to be worried about Episode 105 cause of how they might portray Caway from Universe 4;

I am not sure why Master Roshi would think he has to go that far to give his life in a fight that for one U7 is still doing pretty good in and also NO Killing is allowed in the ToP, so his life should not be in danger. I guess it is to stop a Foe and in that he might use what looks like the Evil Containment Wave he used on King Piccolo or at least try to, but that seems abit extreme at this point in the ToP?!

I get Dragon Balls wish him back, but still seems like ALLOT of overkill if that is what they are aiming for here.
    Like Gohan Roshi is one of the few to fully understand the stakes of this match.

The Mafuba might be the only thing in his arsenal that is designed to work on beings significantly stronger than he is and he's canonically the weakest guy there.

If Roshi can target one of the other Universe's big guns and make things easier for his team, he might see it as a fair trade.

Only watch if you haven't seen or heard about the spoilers yet for Ep 105.

I go through what we know so far about the up and coming episode.