Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Incredible Member

First two are not really the most menacing of threats, but I really enjoy the movie and these two quotes are fun:

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum."

"I'm giving you a choice. Either put on these glasses or start eating that trash can."

---They Live

On the other hand...

" You clearly don’t know who you’re talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!"
    ~~~
    "If that's true -- if you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly."
    ~~~
    "Declan: Who the hell are you?
    Walter White: You know. You all know exactly who I am. Say my name.
    Declan: Do what? I don't... I don't have a damn clue who the hell you are.
    Walter White: Yeah, you do. I'm the cook. I'm the man who killed Gus Fring.
    Declan: Bullshit. Cartel got Fring.
    Walter White: Are you sure?
    [Declan looks at Mike and Mike shakes his head]
    Walter White: That's right. Now, say my name.
    Declan: [quietly] Heisenberg.
    Walter White: You're goddamn right."

---Walter White

"If you try to interfere, this becomes a much simpler matter. I will kill your wife. I will kill your son. I will kill your infant daughter."

"Don Eladio is dead. His capos are dead. You have no one left to fight for. Fill your pockets and leave in peace. Or fight me and die!"
    (From a man who just drank poison that killed many other people, is forcing himself to stand by willpower alone and on the verge of collapse and nearly dies)

---Gus

Breaking Bad

These two guys are phenomenal actors and you can feel the threat in their voice.
    Either one could pass as a person fully capable of doing everything they said without blinking.

This scene from Alpha Dog comes to mind. Sometimes, more is more.

https://youtu.be/uX-mEo3P5d4

Incredible Member

"No, I will not kill you, or your captain, who binds you to his country. I will see you bereft of all that you have, of home and happiness and beautiful things. I will see your nation cast down and your allies drawn away. I will see you as alone and friendless and wretched as I; and then you may live as long as you like, in some dark and lonely corner of the earth, and I will call myself content."

- Lung Tien Lien, spelling things out in Black Powder War.

Tsubaki: Noel, get ready for tomorrow tonight.

Noel: Why? What're we doing tomorrow night?

Tsubaki: The same thing we do every night---try to get Jin in my pants!

Noel:Ummm...

From Jojo Abridged
    Dio: A world ruled by me, a world ruled by fear. A world where the times of unity, peace, and light will be cloaked by the sheets of hate, war, and darkness. A world where hellfire will be considered a safe haven. A world where the streets will run a river of blood, with the corpses of those who would defy me: they will be boats to the crows, and the rats, and the vermin: gnawing and picking at their flesh. A world in my hands, ruled by me, ruled: by I, DIO!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Swiss army nerd

"The Spartan ephors replied with a single word. "If."

A tremendous threat from the Spartans, especially as it builds on the empty threat of Philip of Macedon and replies with "Bring it on." Which Philip never did.

"I've done far worse than kill you. I've hurt you. And I wish to go on hurting you. I will leave you as you left me... as you left her. Marooned for all eternity in the center of a dead planet. Buried alive! Buried alive!"
    Still hoping for that Helix Reunion...

Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Pull List
    AN Wolverine Deadpool

Astonishing Member Old School Ollie 1962's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    "I've done far worse than kill you. I've hurt you. And I wish to go on hurting you. I will leave you as you left me... as you left her. Marooned for all eternity in the center of a dead planet. Buried alive! Buried alive!"
    "Khaaaaaaaaan!"

Fantastic Member

When I knew Tyrion would be one of my favorite characters of all time. I love how he stood his crazy sister, he was never afraid of her despite all the odds against him.

Fantastic Member

Another Tyrion. Tywin thought he was in the clear in having Tyrion killed but he was so wrong.

Astonishing Member Old School Ollie 1962's Avatar

Blue Duck threatens a captured Lorena in Lonesome Dove

Blue Duck hobbled the horses, then came and looked down at her. “I got a treatment for women that try to run away,” he said casually. “I cut a little hole in their stomachs and pull out a gut and wrap it around a limb. Then I drag them thirty or forty feet and tie them down. That way they can watch the coyotes come and eat their guts.”

He went back and lay down under a tree, adjusted his saddlebags for a pillow, and was soon asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDiggle View Post
    When I knew Tyrion would be one of my favorite characters of all time. I love how he stood his crazy sister, he was never afraid of her despite all the odds against him.

~snip~
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDiggle View Post
    Another Tyrion. Tywin thought he was in the clear in having Tyrion killed but he was so wrong.

~snip~
    How can you forget this one?!
    “Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.”
    -Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

BANNED

Harry threatening to blowtorch Kevin's head and bite off his fingers as he's about to bite one off in Home Alone is pretty good.

Classics by Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast: Come now or you'll be late.
    Arthur: What? Late for what?
    Slarti: What's your name, human?
    Arthur: Dent, Arthur Dent
    Slarti: Late as in the late Dentarthurdent. It's sort of a threat. I've never been very good at them myself.

Or:
    It is most gratifying that your enthusiasm for our planet continues unabated. And so, we would like to assure you that the guided missiles currently converging with your ship are part of a special service we extend to all of our most enthusiastic clients, and the fully-armed nuclear warheads are of course merely a courtesy detail. We look forward to your custom in future lives.