Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 72
  1. #46
    Welcome Back Spidey Kurolegacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so when is there going to be a moonstone ongoing series, solo?
    It'd be an interesting book but first they'd really need to get a center on who Karla is. One second she's essentially an anti-hero though with her own selfish motivations, next second she's a mustache twirling villain. Writers seem to have no idea what they want from her.

  2. #47

    Default

    mini-series, sure. but I don't think that Karla could carry an ongoing. and that's not a knock. Zemo's just as incapable. few are. I'm having trouble thinking up a story for her though. she's tied up a lot of loose ends, in her past. maybe another Dark Reign situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Because its fun, not as fun as the liberal meltdown but close
    11/10/2016

  3. #48
    Junior Member Angrel-San's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Something with Hawkeye.

    Or go cosmic for a while.

  4. #49
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    It'd be an interesting book but first they'd really need to get a center on who Karla is. One second she's essentially an anti-hero though with her own selfish motivations, next second she's a mustache twirling villain. Writers seem to have no idea what they want from her.
    Interesting point being brought up about Karla, especially since it'll depends upon who she's going up against (whether it's Carol, Melissa or even Norman Osborn).

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    mini-series, sure. but I don't think that Karla could carry an ongoing. and that's not a knock. Zemo's just as incapable. few are. I'm having trouble thinking up a story for her though. she's tied up a lot of loose ends, in her past. maybe another Dark Reign situation.
    Not a bad suggestion about a Mini for Karla; especially if it'll play out certain situations happening within the current T-BOLTS Series, such as Hallie's/Jolt's return for example.

  5. #50
    Junior Member Angrel-San's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Yeah, can't wait to see her reactions to Jolt.

    Is been too long.

  6. #51

    Default

    I have a feeling that they won't get along; unless Karla is bluffing Zemo again.
    Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Because its fun, not as fun as the liberal meltdown but close
    11/10/2016

  7. #52
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    3,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so when is there going to be a moonstone ongoing series, solo?
    She did kind of have one already - she took over Carol's last Ms. Marvel series. The issues with what would become Kamala's logo.

  8. #53
    Junior Member Angrel-San's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Yeah, good times!!!

    I thought she would take a liking to super heroin again but Carol happened and it went downhill from there.

  9. #54
    Veteran Member Winterboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angrel-San View Post
    Yeah, good times!!!

    She was soooooo epic and her fights with Carol were badass.

    For starters, she needs her phasing powers back. Like yesterday!!!
    My favorite moment.

    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

  10. #55
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    My favorite moment.

    Yeeee-uupp..!!! Not too often you have many super-villians offer critiques on superhero costumes like Karla does....!!

  11. #56
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    15,725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    My favorite moment.

    You still made it work Karla...

    Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    Yeeee-uupp..!!! Not too often you have many super-villians offer critiques on superhero costumes like Karla does....!!
    Not that she's one to talk about fashion sense given the design of her original suit...

  12. #57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    You still made it work Karla...


    Not that she's one to talk about fashion sense given the design of her original suit...
    her original suit was just a curvier verison of Lloyd Bloch's.
    Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Because its fun, not as fun as the liberal meltdown but close
    11/10/2016

  13. #58
    Veteran Member Winterboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    her original suit was just a curvier verison of Lloyd Bloch's.
    Emphasis on the curvier version.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

  14. #59

    Default

    so has Moonstone encountered the new Hulk yet?

  15. #60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so has Moonstone encountered the new Hulk yet?
    I don't think so. I do remember her trying to manipulate Skaar at one point.
    Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Because its fun, not as fun as the liberal meltdown but close
    11/10/2016

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •