Default May solicits - Dark Horse, IDW, Boom!, Oni Press

Hey all, here's the solicits of several prominent indie publishers.
    Anything catching your eye? Personally I'm mainly amused by the brokeback pose on that Mass Effect cover over at Dark Horse. Usually that's reserved for 90ies lady characters haha.

Dark Horse are here.
    Here's IDW.
    We got Boom!/Archaia up next.
    And lastly, Oni Press in the building.

I obviously missed the announcement that Dark Horse is producing an adaptation of Neil Gaiman's American Gods. Oh well. It wasn't my favorite book of his; so I'll be passing on it. But I'm really interested in the MonsterMen and Glister TPs. I haven't picked up anything by Gary Gianni or Andi Watson in ages and have really enjoyed their work in the past.

Other items on the "Yes" list are:
    Black Hammer #9
    DHP #34
    Pull List: The Black Hammer, The Black Hood, Bitch Planet, Copperhead, Dark Horse Presents, Dr. Who: The Tenth Doctor, Gotham Academy, Hellboy/BPRD, Mae, Monstress, Ms. Marvel, Southern Cross, Tomb Raider

Twitter: @JavasaurusRex

Sorry for posting it here... could somebody point me in the direction of what Dark Horse Alien from the last few years is worth reading? Especially Prometheus related. There's a lot, no?

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Sorry for posting it here... could somebody point me in the direction of what Dark Horse Alien from the last few years is worth reading? Especially Prometheus related. There's a lot, no?
    Juan Ferreyra's stuff for Aliens: Fire and Stone was pretty well received if I recall. Also in April we'll see the start of Alien: Dead Orbit, which will be a 4 issue mini-series by a personal favourite artist (James Stokoe). Sure there's other who are more versed in the series than I am who can chime in with more!

Quote Originally Posted by TotalSnorefest View Post
    Juan Ferreyra's stuff for Aliens: Fire and Stone was pretty well received if I recall. Also in April we'll see the start of Alien: Dead Orbit, which will be a 4 issue mini-series by a personal favourite artist (James Stokoe). Sure there's other who are more versed in the series than I am who can chime in with more!
    Thanks, I already love Ferreyra's work, that's a big PLUS for me.

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Thanks, I already love Ferreyra's work, that's a big PLUS for me.
    His work on Colder was terrific, haven't seen much else he's drawn but that's why I gave Fire & Stone a shot. If I recall correctly there's an insane shark-xenomorph hybrid in it which is both so very corny but also perfect.

Aliens: Defiance #12 (Wondering if this is actually the final issue, it was announced as 12 issues but I heard something about it possibly continuing?)
    Star Trek: Waypoint #5
    Star Trek: The Next Generation: Mirror Broken #1 (Really looking forward to seeing the mirror universe versions of the TNG series, since the closest we've got on the shows was the DS9 mirror episodes which I think one had Worf in it)