View Poll Results: Does the Rebirth era do justice to the original Wally West?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it's exactly what Wally needs

    18 40.00%
  • No, he's been underused

    27 60.00%
Page 105 of 108 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108 LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 1620
  1. #1561
    Ultimate Member Assam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Nope it's a fakeout, ain't getting baited.
    Think Wally's going to be running around as a zombie in the next arc?

    ...

    Wait, "Wally West is Dead". Oh god, it could be even worse than we thought. Maybe they're just going to do a 180 on today's issue, and when he comes back to life, he'll decide that he only wants to be The Flash and not Wally.
    World's Biggest Cassandra Cain Fan

    "Don't we at the very least deserve the right to exist?" - Doctor 13: Architecture and Morality

  2. #1562
    Fantastic Member TheSupernaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Twin Peaks
    Posts
    377

    Default

    I feel like we're becoming the laughing stock of the comic community. And before a Barry Allen fan comes in and tries to relate to our situation, at the very least he was given an honorable death and is in a far better position even still than Wally was when he was the main Flash.

  3. #1563
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,509

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    I feel like we're becoming the laughing stock of the comic community. And before a Barry Allen fan comes in and tries to relate to our situation, at the very least he was given an honorable death and is in a far better position even still than Wally was when he was the main Flash.
    Honestly, I think every member of the Flash family right now is getting royally screwed at the moment.

  4. #1564
    Ultimate Member Assam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Honestly, I think every member of the Flash family right now is getting royally screwed at the moment.
    ...what Flash Family?

    NuWally's currently appearing in a critically acclaimed book, but he still has a massive hatedom behind him. Wally's....Wally. And besides Avery that's it (Honestly, despite appearing in a low-selling book, she's probably getting the best treatment right now.) No one else is even around/exists.

    And no, I didn't mention Barry because, no matter what's going on in his book, Barry isn't getting "royally screwed."
    World's Biggest Cassandra Cain Fan

    "Don't we at the very least deserve the right to exist?" - Doctor 13: Architecture and Morality

  5. #1565
    Fantastic Member TheSupernaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Twin Peaks
    Posts
    377

    Default

    At least I can drop this book now. Me buying it month after month certainly wasn't doing Wally any favors.

  6. #1566
    Mighty Member Waterfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,143

    Default

    It's not going to stick (duh) but I have to question the motivation behind this storyline.

  7. #1567
    Fantastic Member TheSupernaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Twin Peaks
    Posts
    377

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterfall View Post
    It's not going to stick (duh) but I have to question the motivation behind this storyline.
    I think we all know it won't stick but even then it seems like hes doing more harm than good

  8. #1568
    Astonishing Member DragonPiece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,285

    Default

    He obviously isn't dead and I'm surprised so many of you are falling for it.

  9. #1569
    Mighty Member Waterfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    He obviously isn't dead and I'm surprised so many of you are falling for it.
    I think people just hate the story itself and for understandable reasons.

  10. #1570
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,509

    Default

    And no, I didn't mention Barry because, no matter what's going on in his book, Barry isn't getting "royally screwed."
    I meant from a story perspective at the moment

  11. #1571
    Ultimate Member Assam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    He obviously isn't dead and I'm surprised so many of you are falling for it.
    No one actually thinks he's dead dead, but whatever is they're doing, it isn't good, and is wasting time which could be spent A) Building Wally back up instead of continuing to kick him through the dirt, or B) Doing ANYTHING interesting with the other characters.

    Remembers that Donna's arc is going to involve ANOTHER evil future version of a hero coming back to the past

    Oh right, that's apparently not even a possibility.
    World's Biggest Cassandra Cain Fan

    "Don't we at the very least deserve the right to exist?" - Doctor 13: Architecture and Morality

  12. #1572
    Fantastic Member TheSupernaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Twin Peaks
    Posts
    377

    Default

    At least we seem to be getting a Donna centric arc soon...i don't know if that's enough to make me stay though.

  13. #1573
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    If Marvel had the Flashes, Wally would never had been one in the first place (at least permanently).
    Or you would see a Peter Parker, Ben Riley, Miguel O'Hara & Miles situation. A Spider-Man for everybody.

    For the most part Marvel has tried to build up the replacements as their own person after the original comes back.

    We had 4 Captain America-Steve, Bucky, Us Agent & Falcon

    We have 3 Thor-OG, Jane & Eric Masterson

    The issue around here is the replacement get tossed away no matter how popular they are. When you can give them all new IDs like Dick Grayson got.

  14. #1574
    DC Comics Forum Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Or you would see a Peter Parker, Ben Riley, Miguel O'Hara & Miles situation. A Spider-Man for everybody.

    For the most part Marvel has tried to build up the replacements as their own person after the original comes back.

    We had 4 Captain America-Steve, Bucky, Us Agent & Falcon

    We have 3 Thor-OG, Jane & Eric Masterson

    The issue around here is the replacement get tossed away no matter how popular they are. When you can give them all new IDs like Dick Grayson got.
    Just so I'm clear here, I only meant that Marvel never has been keen on the whole sidekick thing. As for your post, I'm all for a Flash for everyone.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

    Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

    Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

  15. #1575
    Mighty Member sakuyamons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    1,764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    At least we seem to be getting a Donna centric arc soon...i don't know if that's enough to make me stay though.
    I have to stay since I can't get her anywhere else

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •