Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks for great Gambit in XTAS!

What was your favourite episode?
    Would you like to do smth in different way in XTAS?

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Thanks for great Gambit in XTAS!

What was your favourite episode?
    Would you like to do smth in different way in XTAS?
    Just for my own clarification - what is "smth"?
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Probably keep this open for more questions for about a week - before I gather all the questions from various sources - and compile them - and schedule a time. So if you have question(s) - get them in if you have not already!

Going to be closing these questions; and gathering them all up and begin trying to schedule a time to do an interview with the folks from XMTAS! (Might be a bit - I have business travel coming up that will take me out of the states) - which is why I want to close this up and start booking a time with them. Thank you everyone who has submitted. I will check at the end of the day to officially close this out, in case anyone wants to squeeze in any other questions.

Thank you for this, Adam-X!

I am so looking forward to the answers!

Aww... I was gonna ask if they had any plans to use the rest of the Externals.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Why did you decided to portray Jean Grey as so weak? Did you thought you needed a damsel in disastress and saw her as the best pick? Even when she wasn't Phoenix, she wasn't THAT weak in the comics. I could understand just nerfing her power, or having her be powerful but it being too much causing her to faint and stuff, but why both?

I know this may come as a bit aggressive or crytical, but as someone who liked the rest of the show except for it's favorite character, I really would like to know your views about that.
    I second this, it came across as they weren't fans of Jean. She got no solo episodes or story lines outside of anything phoenix related. I mean at one point she got taken out of battle by tripping on a rock???
    First X-Lady