Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    When we are talking about a run that was burning everything behind it as it went along, it does.
    See, that's an explanation. Not a good one, but it at least explains what the run did other than "be terrible" that detracts from the original.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, by Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown, Batgirl, by Bryan Q. Miller
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    See, that's an explanation. Not a good one, but it at least explains what the run did other than "be terrible" that detracts from the original.
    Safe to assume you've never read it?

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Safe to assume you've never read it?
    I read a couple of issues from the Finches's run. Didn't hate it, didn't love it. I hated Azz's run.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, by Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown, Batgirl, by Bryan Q. Miller
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Reviews

That's because those two thousand readers a month are just dropping a lousy book.

Why complain about a lousy run that is setting up a new continuity?

The same could have been said about Azzarello's run and the answer is because you don't like the particular changes being made.
    Currently Reading: Aquaman, Batgirl & The Birds of Prey, Blue Beetle, DC Bombshells, Earth 2 Society, Green Arrow. Hal Jordan & The Green Lantern Corps, Suicide Squad, Titans, Trinity, The Legend of Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman, & Wonder Woman '77.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    The same could have been said about Azzarello's run and the answer is because you don't like the particular changes being made.
    The criticisms for both runs boil down to "it's doing something I don't like, therefore it's terrible."

Which I guess is pretty much Comic Book Nerd Criticism 101.