Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Can they entirely decimate the buildings that were there during Steve's time on the island without it being a red flag?

You're assuming that Steve was brought to the same place on the island the 2nd time he was there as the 1st time he was there.
    Currently Reading: Aquaman, Batgirl & The Birds of Prey, Blue Beetle, DC Bombshells, Earth 2 Society, Green Arrow. Hal Jordan & The Green Lantern Corps, Suicide Squad, Titans, Trinity, The Legend of Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman, & Wonder Woman '77.

While Rucka has been writing Steve as "Stupid", not that "Stupid".
    In what way has he been stupid?

Can they entirely decimate the buildings that were there during Steve's time on the island without it being a red flag?
    Except that it is a red flag, as clearly shown by Steve's look of confusion at his surroundings, while Diana acts like things are the way they've always been.

Your idea that he start firing into the crowd of impostors ASAP or whatever sounds like it would be much dumber on his part than what he actually does: taking time to observe, investigate, collect his thoughts and confront Diana on the issue. This seems like inventing a narrative problem where none exists.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    In what way has he been stupid?
    Apparently, Steve is stupid for not saying, "Hey, Di, I know your mom and your home better than you do."

But, Athena is brilliant for saying, "I'm not Athena, please save me repeatedly."

Quote Originally Posted by Awonder View Post
    Apparently, Steve is stupid for not saying, "Hey, Di, I know your mom and your home better than you do."
    Yeah, like, since when is he suddenly meant to be an expert on all things Paradise Island?

Maybe he thought they made the buildings invisible.

I just thought it was the atmosphere and how theAmazons seem much more unwelcoming to steve than seemly the appearance.
    Please sign this so we can at least show DC we want Legend of Wonder Woman part 2.

https://www.change.org/p/comic-fans-...part-2-back-on

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Yeah, like, since when is he suddenly meant to be an expert on all things Paradise Island?
    Did he lose it?

Quote Originally Posted by Awonder View Post
    More like "Considering the current state of things, could we discuss the glaring difference here on the off chance something is about to go down?"

Veteran Member

More like "Considering the current state of things, could we discuss the glaring difference here on the off chance something is about to go down?"
    With someone who grew up there, when he was there only once (and not entirely all there at that). Again, you're taking advantage of your omniscient viewpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by gwangung View Post
    With someone who grew up there, when he was there only once (and not entirely all there at that). Again, you're taking advantage of your omniscient viewpoint.
    He was with it enough to point out that it's not a very good idea to fire a gun at someone.

Did he lose it?
    Lose what?

Which he did. Did you stop reading the issue like half way through? Because you are literally the only person I've seen bring this scene up as a confusing plot hole.