Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546

Quote Originally Posted by Orf with his head View Post
    Cheers. I’ve got both and don’t know whether to bind the floppies and flip the trades on ebay, especially the Trial of Yellowjacket tpb as I know that can go for more than cover.
    If I had trades I’d probably just bind them but have the floppies so not gonna buy the content again. But if you can flip them and make a buck then that can help pay your binding cost!

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    Haha, I was just messing with you. "Under Siege" is a classic, and my favorite Stern/Avengers story as well.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
    Hey man...you inspired me...I came up with a new title for that volume

Foshizzle nerdizzles. I am looking to bind some of my Bond comics which aren't collected and in particular I'd like to bind some of my small Image independent series into collections. I am looking to use Hollingworthmoss.co.uk, but the information on their website is kinda crappy. I mean, it tells you exactly what you can get, but I don't know what most of it is and although there are four cover options, I don't know what they actually look like... I have contacted them, but I wondered if anybody would mind showing me their bindings from Hollingworthmoss with some idea of what type of binding it is?

Thanks!
    "Live a poem... or die a fool!"