Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Don't get the nice artist in trouble!

We know we'll see Emma, Magik, Xorn, Shaw, old Beast, Psylocke, Nate Grey...
    Yeah, we know Archangel and Random are going to be in the book also. Now we just need to know whos going to be on Emma's team,
    Last edited by Diammandis; 05-18-2017 at 07:19 PM.
    "That's how I survived. Time and time again. That's my secret. I survived because I willed it to be. ... How did I survive apocalyptic fire? I simply refused to feel the flames."

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Well, Jim Zub already confirmed Magik's in it so you could at least show us your design of her *wink wink*
    Really? Jim!! I'm worried for his life now. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя Tycon View Post
    Soooooo Miss Sinister and Risque confirmed

/s
    ROFL!! never thought of that with the red dots.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    take one for the team lol, but I'm really excited to see this new team, hopefully its consisted of some iconic characters
    LOL! well, all I can say is let the good times roll!

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Don't get the nice artist in trouble!

We know we'll see Emma, Magik, Xorn, Shaw, old Beast, Psylocke, Nate Grey...
    Yes please, don't wanna be in trouble.. haha! my mouth is shut. Just enjoy the ride! Java did great colors on the pages as well, I can't wait to see them printed!

Yeah, we know Archangel and Random are going to be in the book also. Now we just need to know whos going to be on Emma's tea,
    Try to read Emma's mind!

Can you tell if Emma is wearing her supervillain costume from the end of IvX or something new?

Quote Originally Posted by batsheva View Post
    Try to read Emma's mind!
    Lol thats probably super impossible, cause I don't see anyone willing to be on her team after how she was portrayed in IvX lol, I'm hoping we do see Dazzler though soon either in Blue or United cause I really do enjoy their friendship
    "That's how I survived. Time and time again. That's my secret. I survived because I willed it to be. ... How did I survive apocalyptic fire? I simply refused to feel the flames."

Can you tell if Emma is wearing her supervillain costume from the end of IvX or something new?
    Oh yeah I really did forget about that IvX costume, I hope we at least get a preview of her new revamped White Queen outfit

LOL! well, all I can say is let the good times roll!
    Hmm...

This isn't another hint, is it? You keep saying that.

Because if it is a hint, I know who's in the book (as both a fan of the character and someone who's heard the untranslated version of that phrase since birth). If not, then I'm still excited about United. Emma's crew is in great hands.

Blink? 10 char

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    Hmm...
    Because if it is a hint, I know who's in the book (as both a fan of the character and someone who's heard the untranslated version of that phrase since birth). If not, then I'm still excited about United. Emma's crew is in great hands.
    Laissez les bons temps rouler!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Amazing Member

I'm still just sitting here, wondering if we'll get an Uncanny X-Men title spinning out of this with an Emma lead team...

I can't really tell, but I'm happy with how she looks.

Lol thats probably super impossible, cause I don't see anyone willing to be on her team after how she was portrayed in IvX lol, I'm hoping we do see Dazzler though soon either in Blue or United cause I really do enjoy their friendship
    Hahahaha, super impossible indeed. Nobody mess with Emma. Don't even try.

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    Hmm...

Hahaha, I know what you mean! but I keep saying that just because I like the phrase. I did made cameos/trivias about that character on my previous works, because I am a fan. If you can spot all of the trivias/cameos, you're awesome!

Even when I'm typing this, there's a red dot on my forehead.. I can not risk my life.
    Will you come back and tell us your favourite parts to draw after the issue hits? It's always fun to have commentary after we've all seen it.

Try to read Emma's mind!
    She's in diamond form, so we can't

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Will you come back and tell us your favourite parts to draw after the issue hits? It's always fun to have commentary after we've all seen it.

Sure! I can even share the sketches or the black n white linearts if you'd like to see it.

She's in diamond form, so we can't
    Hahahah, are you sure?

Would LOVE to see the sketches and linearts after it comes out! That'd be awesome!

Hahahah, are you sure?
    I use "we" sparingly. Don't want to spoil anything darling :P

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Would LOVE to see the sketches and linearts after it comes out! That'd be awesome!

I use "we" sparingly. Don't want to spoil anything darling :P
    Sure! Overall this is a fun book. Jim wrote a fantastic story, I am very happy that I got the chance to draw from that script. Java did amazing work on the coloring, I can not wait to see the printed copy.