Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Submit Your X-Position Questions for Cullen Bunn

Next week, "Uncanny X-Men" and "X-Men Blue" writer Cullen Bunn returns to X-POSITION to answer your questions. Have a question for Cullen about the last issue of "Uncanny" or the upcoming start of "Blue"? Leave a comment in this thread, and you can check out the corresponding CBR post. But get 'em in quickly because the deadline's Friday! Make it happen!
    Last edited by BrettWhite; 03-15-2017 at 08:14 AM.

Greetings Mr. Bunn.

1. Will X-Men: Blue crossover with Champions in the near future?

2. What is the rest of the teams reactions of young Cyclops joining Champions? Will any of the members of that team guest star in X-Men: Blue?
    “Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.”
    -Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

The last time we saw Polaris was in your Magneto series, and you've said before how you have planned for Magneto and Polaris to interact since then. Can you give us Polaris fans any type of hint as to when we will be seeing her again? It's been close to two years since we've seen Lorna.

BANNED

How will Emma be featuring into XMen Blue considering her relationship with young Cyclops and Magneto? Will she be seen as an enemy to the team?

Any more hints as to the 6th female joining the team? Maybe Idie since she's currently part of it?

Greetings.

Thanks for your work on Uncanny X-mens was fun and I wish the team would have continued even after the end of IvX.

1 - Why did you decide to end Uncanny with a conflict between Psylocke and Magneto? I know they have their differences, but Psylocke knew from the beginning what kind of person Magneto was.

2- Thank you for being the only writer who ever embarked on this story of Cyclops is Hitler who never made sense or had a decent explanation. But now you're going to write the stories surrounding the original X-mens and that includes the young Cyclops so what's his view of his older version at the beginning of Blue and the end of IvX?

3-What do you think of the fact that at this point marvel prefers to focus their efforts on telling stories about the original X-mens coming from the past than on a new generation of mutants considering that in the future event Generations Jean has as successor and character legacy herself?

4-Does Jean feel comfortable among his friends after this time apart and in the position of leader?

5-What happens in other mutant comics will have influences on Blue? Like Jean solo and the Phoenix?

Spectacular Member Captain Nash's Avatar

I think my favorite part of Uncanny X-Men was the development of Monet. Will there be an opportunity to see further developments into her character in the future?
    Viva la ResurreXion!!!!

I know you had plans for Psylocke. I even asked you about them when you were first announced on Uncanny X-men. Do you have nay regrets about what could and could not be accomplished in the new way Marvel is doing things, more short term than longer and lasting?
    Is always confused.....

My Name is Psylocke, "Stabby stabby pew pew!"

My Psylocke stories at Fanfiction.net (ignore the editing, it's bad on purpose) https://www.fanfiction.net/~tazirai
    My better edited versions on Comicvine. Just check profile and my forum posts in fan fiction section. http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/tazirai/

My tandem of Mutant MUSES Heroine Addict's Avatar

Really miss Lorna Dane/Polaris, just wondering if you have any plans for her in the near future, post ResurrXion?
    My TOP 2 X-Faves+
    PolarisDazzler
    BlinkFrenzyCeCe ReyesDani MOONSTAR Jean Grey/PhoeniX

THE GiFTED 💚 NewMUTANTS 💙 X-Men:D.P
    X-Men:BLUE ♦ PhoeniX RESURRECTION
    😍

Astonishing Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Hello Mr Bunn. It's speculated the O5 will have another teen member added. Is there any truth in that and of course we would like to know who that might be....
    Stop complaining and start dancing

What would you tell to x-men fans who still dislike the time displaced x-men being around?

Will this book be a "what if magneto had formed the x-men"?

Can you explain to us what happen to Elixir and Exodus and what will be the fate of those characters ?
    Last edited by mojotastic; 03-15-2017 at 12:13 PM.

Hi Mr. Bunn, is there any kind of mandate, or bias against black male mutants in the X-Men books that you perceive.

thanks!

First - thanks for making me love Uncanny X-Men again. The thing that brought me into comics 30+ years ago. I fell out of Uncanny X-Men a few years before it came to an end. Your run restored my faith. Can not thank you enough for that (and am sad that UXM under your writing skills is coming to an end).

For X-Men Blue's future - can you just give a few names of characters (other than the main cast) who we can look forward to appearing in the book?
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Comment deleted
    Last edited by GSman; 03-21-2017 at 08:20 AM.

Mysterious Telepath Spinster Sinister's Avatar

With the presumed continued relationship between Magneto and the Hellfire Club, can the newly-minted White Queen--Monet St. Croix--be too far behind?

Were her intentions to join the notorious group merely a 'at any cost for mutant survival' move, a spiteful positioning of herself against Emma Frost, or something more?
    Last edited by Spinster Sinister; 03-16-2017 at 06:40 PM.

Incredible Member TheRealWashout's Avatar

I've enjoyed seeing Elixir back with the X-men. Will you continue to explore the character and his current relationship with Magneto and Exodus in Blue?