The first ten dollar issue of Amazing Spider-Man has come out.
The contents were as follows...
- The Osborn Identity Part 1 (40 Pages)
- A Christos Gage/ Todd Nauck Clash story (8 Pages)
- A Tsum Tsum team-up (6 Pages)
- James Asmus/ Tana Ford doing a Parker Industries-centric back-up (5 Pages)
- Hannah Blumenrich showing a teenage Spidey helping out a dog (8 Pages)
- Amazing Spider-Aunt cartoons (2 Pages)
- Dan Slott & Giuseppi Camuncoli showing what Otto's been up to (10 Pages)
What did you guys think?
The main story gave some hope to Spidey/Mockingbird shippers, and used the extra length well, with some action set pieces in the beginning, and an exploration of the supporting cast later.
The dog story was very cute.
The new Doc Ock has some interesting possibilities. Given that octopuses have a reputation for having eight legs and scaling walls, keeping the Octopus motif with powers based on Spider-Man does make sense.