Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Sure enough, I take a half hour stop at the grocery store and there's a page of spoiler posts that I asked people to not do. Thanks but no thanks for the half hearted attempts to not spoil it.

Not the thread, not the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    [spoil] + [spoil] with a / in-front for the latter (but after the first bracket) .
    thanks, will try to remember. I'll just wait to discuss it then.

Astonishing Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

The moderator isn't online, we can discuss the issue. /joking

Kingdom Come Board Original Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

I started another "all spoilers" thread so you can discuss anything you want without fear of spoiling people who have stronger will power than me

Invincible Member Sacred Knight's Avatar

I don't really think the mods want anything spoiler related till Wed., regardless of locale, at least on this forum. There's one in the general DC forum, I don't know if that one will stay.
    They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son. - Jor-El.

I'm not sure if there's honestly any regular on here who hasn't looked at the spoilers or had the story spoiled. But I would just like to certainly not use this thread and hopefully we can avoid people getting onto the forum without having to deal with spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Dude, don't use the term like "The Real Diana" in this forums, thats a Pandora Box that we shoulnd't touch.
    There's nothing wrong with using "real" to describe a character. There are indeed qualities that, if absent from a character's portrayal, render the resulting character nothing more than a caricature. In literary terms, these are "unities" of a character, and they are indeed valid. In the case of Superman, making his adopted father a fear-mongering coward and making Superman himself a brute creates a caricature instead of a faithful adaptation. The same is true of turning Diana Prince into a war goddess simply because the creators involved didn't have a better understanding of and respect for the character. Rebirth is all about getting back to the "real" versions of characters who have strayed from their iconic natures, a problem that began long before the New 52 in some cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post
    I'm not sure if there's honestly any regular on here who hasn't looked at the spoilers or had the story spoiled. But I would just like to certainly not use this thread and hopefully we can avoid people getting onto the forum without having to deal with spoilers.
    I haven't checked the site yet, but I think it's a good idea to warn everyone to avoid Comics Alliance at all costs. They're a bunch of click-bait whores who care nothing for the integrity of a story or the enjoyment of said story by fans. They lost access to Jurgens after their blatant spoiling of who Mystery Clark was.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Man View Post

I haven't checked the site yet, but I think it's a good idea to warn everyone to avoid Comics Alliance at all costs. They're a bunch of click-bait whores who care nothing for the integrity of a story or the enjoyment of said story by fans. They lost access to Jurgens after their blatant spoiling of who Mystery Clark was.
    Uhh, Comics Alliance were given those spoilers by DC each week of this crossover. So it's pretty ignorant of Jurgens to not talk to them because of it.

Hi-Fi Fight Club Dolores - The Worst Poster Ever's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Uhh, Comics Alliance were given those spoilers by DC each week of this crossover. So it's pretty ignorant of Jurgens to not talk to them because of it.
    Which would be why he deleted the tweet saying sites that posted the spoilers wouldn't get interviews from him anymore.

And looking at Comics Alliance now, it doesn't look like they've even posted the spoilers for this week's Action.
    Creativity without constraint comes with responsibility. We do not make art in a vacuum isolated from sociopolitical context - RG

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine - The Worst Poster Ever View Post
    Which would be why he deleted the tweet saying sites that posted the spoilers wouldn't get interviews from him anymore.

And looking at Comics Alliance now, it doesn't look like they've even posted the spoilers for this week's Action.
    In that Mxy article, CA said they had more stuff coming from DC so I imagine they'll probably run it tomorrow or at least have a interview with jurgens or tomasi on Wednesday to have some sort of exclusive.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Man View Post
    Let's not give Rich Johnston anymore credit than he deserves, which is none at all. He's the master of clickbait non-stories. His next "big story" will have to do with DC's radical decision to keep publishing Batman comics.
    Strangely - not.