Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    He was part of the NTT with Dick and he was only a bit younger. And he was certainly older than Tim and Damian and a veteran member of the Titans.
    Originally he at least 3 year older than Jason Todd.

Quote Originally Posted by KoriandrJean View Post
    Exactly! And, both Kory and Raven were 18 years old. So, this "teen" thing is strictly an editorial mandate.
    Exactly the same reason why Damian is suddenly aged up to be 13. Like... he skipped a year??

Anyway the preview looks good! I love the boys' banter. Starfire in variant cover is beautiful. I wonder why it's only her and Aqualad?

Quote Originally Posted by fanfan13 View Post
    Exactly the same reason why Damian is suddenly aged up to be 13. Like... he skipped a year??

Anyway the preview looks good! I love the boys' banter. Starfire in variant cover is beautiful. I wonder why it's only her and Aqualad?
    He skipped like three years but after the utter failure Tim's N52 teen Titans were we needed new blood and that's Damian

I don't think the variant covers mean that much but maybe Kory is the first one to reach Jackson?

Huh. For some reason, Gar looks older here, like significantly older. Please let this be a sign that they're aging him back up to be in Dick's generation.
    In the first issue BB was drinking, partying and living by himself. I don't think they deaged him significantly.

BANNED

lol at vacist.

Veteran Member

He was part of the NTT with Dick and he was only a bit younger. And he was certainly older than Tim and Damian and a veteran member of the Titans. That's what I meant. It annoys me that some writers seem to want to keep BB and Raven as "kids" forever, when they clearly weren't by 2011.
    That is true, but I think we can agree that age-gaps at that age means alot more than it does later in life... but if anything, Gar is probably closer age-wise to Jason than he is to Dick.

And agreed, leaving Raven and Gar stuck in Titans Tower to play around the rotating Robins is a bad idea.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    That is true, but I think we can agree that age-gaps at that age means alot more than it does later in life... but if anything, Gar is probably closer age-wise to Jason than he is to Dick.
    Originally he was kind of in the middle between them. Since (based on the original comics) Jason should be actually around the age of Tims generation.

This side here gives a good overview about charcater ages, at least for characters that were induced before the mid 90s (after this point, the DC timeline didn't worked anymore). And for more details on the age of the Batfamily you can look here.
    Last edited by Aahz; 03-18-2017 at 02:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by K. Jones View Post
    First in-continuity use of the word 'orgasm'?
    You might be on to something. I don't know why, but that phrasing sort of urked me.
    Comic reviews answering the question "Is it good?" every Wednesday here.

This looks excellent. Can't wait for Aqualad

I liked the second cover(starfire and aqualad)

Luthor and Beelzebub... HAHAHA.. Good comment.. you are the funny here beast boy.

That cover with Aqualad surfing is delightful. We'll see how they handle him joining the team.

This was funny. Had me laughing quite a bit. I enjoyed that. I hope this book continues to keep its humor.

I liked this issue and ready for some Aqualad action. It was a funny issue really enjoyable.

I loved this issue! It has its good side of humor that reminds me of the TT cartoon. Aqualad's (re)introduction was great. Can't wait until he is an official member of the team. I wonder who will give him the Aqualad name, himself? Damian? Aquaman?

Such a fun issue, it's probably my favorite of the series. I wasn't expecting to like this book so much.
    I'm still kind of sad they aren't saving Aqualad for a Young Justice revival, but there's no denying he brings a fresh perspective to this team.
    Khoi Pham is really owning this book. His Beast Boy is absolutely perfect LOL.

8/10. I still have some issues with some choices like the deagings, but the execution has been pretty good.