Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    Expendable and replaced it is, then.

Attachment 46816
    If you read the stories, both stories point to exact opposite. If he sent two teams after his first team then he obviously viewed the O5 as worth more then the lives of those second two teams. Who he did view as expendable. To him they weren't even X-Men they just a group that Moira found and the second group were randomers he put together and then ditched. It was Cyclops who trained the All New and Different X-Men. If anything that points to Xavier being possessive of his own X-Men the O5.

He wiped Beasts memories.
    Recruited Jean without her parents consent.
    Abused Cyclops
    And took advantage of Angels wealth.

The only one who probably got off easy was Iceman. Now stay on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    If you read the stories, both stories point to exact opposite. If he sent two teams after his first team then he obviously viewed the O5 as worth more then the lives of those second two teams. Who he did view as expendable. To him they weren't even X-Men they just a group that Moira found and the second group were randomers he put together and then ditched. It was Cyclops who trained the All New and Different X-Men. If anything that points to Xavier being possessive of his own X-Men the O5.

He wiped Beasts memories.
    Recruited Jean without her parents consent.
    Abused Cyclops
    And took advantage of Angels wealth.

The only one who probably got off easy was Iceman. Now stay on topic.
    I commented on a picture that you posted. You went off on the tangent.

But thanks for admitting Xavier has used people he deems expendable and replaceable.
    "Cría cuervos y te sacarán los ojos."

I commented on a picture that you posted. You went off on the tangent.

But thanks for admitting Xavier has used people he deems expendable and replaceable.
    No you're going off on a complete strawman. Xavier can be possessive of his own ideas and team and still consider certain people expendable particularly if they're not one of his own making.

Last edited by ExodusCloak; 03-18-2017 at 11:18 AM.

No you're going off on a complete strawman. Xavier can be possessive of his own ideas and team and still consider certain people expendable particularly if they're not one of his own making.

So...your argument that Magneto is different than Xavier because Magneto considered lackeys expendable and replaceable...is that Xavier considered certain lackeys to be expendable and replaceable?

So...your argument that Magneto is different than Xavier because Magneto considered lackeys expendable and replaceable...is that Xavier considered certain lackeys to be expendable and replaceable?
    No my argument is that Xavier is more possessive then Magneto. Magneto let his Brotherhood disband and he got several different iterations with completely different members. Xavier was possessive over the O5, I'd argue he's more controlling then Magneto.

Both are arrogant, but Xavier will use his team to achieve his goals. While Magneto at the end of the day really just relies on himself. They're to sides of the same coin, but they operate ever so differently.

And Onslaught itself was a fusion of Xavier's mind + only a sliver of Magnetos darkness.

Last edited by ExodusCloak; 03-18-2017 at 11:30 AM.

No my argument is that Xavier is more possessive then Magneto. Magneto let his Brotherhood disband and he got several different iterations with completely different members. Xavier was possessive over the O5, I'd argue he's more controlling then Magneto.

Both are arrogant, but Xavier will use his team to achieve his goals. While Magneto at the end of the day really just relies on himself. They're to sides of the same coin, but they operate ever so differently.

And Onslaught itself was a fusion of Xavier's mind + only a sliver of Magnetos darkness.
    I mean, when even Toad and the Blob ditch your ass, you just lack the panache to keep anyone around.

Who'd wanna be possessive of either of those anyway. ::shudder::

Incredible Member Marvelboy1974's Avatar

To block other telepathy out?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    To block other telepathy out?
    Diamond form already does that

So she took the visor from Cyclops' costume, the nails from Rachel's one and then she ran out of idea about what to put over her underwear?

What does it do? It makes me laugh.

It covers up that flawless gouge in her left cheek...
    Last edited by ZNOP; 03-18-2017 at 01:45 PM.
    Time travel is optional.
    "Off panel", is a laughable defense.
    If it wasn't printed... It didn't happen

She's not wearing the helmet on the new Secret Wars cover doesn't seem to have scratch in her diamond form there.

With Cyclops death, does that mean the Void is free? It's not like it could ever die. It could keep the void locked in.

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    It covers up that flawless gouge in her left cheek...
    Thread needs a poll with a "Bad fashion choice, as Emma occasionally (*cough*often*cough*) does".

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Taking time off from 'Marvel Future Fight' on my cell

Whenever i see her NXM diaper, I'm 50% laughing, 50% weeping.
    Genkai nante nai
    (No limits)
    Zettai nante nai
    (No absolutes)

She's not wearing the helmet on the new Secret Wars cover doesn't seem to have scratch in her diamond form there.
    We all saw and know that Medusa kept Emma's cheek so unless Emma had a tertiary mutation which grants her an accelerated healing factor she should be scared...

With Cyclops death, does that mean the Void is free? It's not like it could ever die. It could keep the void locked in.
    The Void "sliver" may very well be free but, I'm gonna run with it being trapped in a some kind of psychic limbo since it was trapped somewhere in Scott's mind when he died. I'm not gonna entertain the notion of Emma becoming Onslaught-ish so she can save face (pun intended ) in the eyes of her fans.
    Last edited by ZNOP; 03-18-2017 at 07:00 PM.
    Time travel is optional.
    "Off panel", is a laughable defense.
    If it wasn't printed... It didn't happen

Ever since Claremont left, Xavier took a darker path for sure.

As for Emma's new costume... I find it horrible.
    Emma's had a very cool costume during Whendon's era.